Will?!

Mike
I paced around in my room watching the clock on my wall. "Come on!" I said yelling at the clock as if it would help. Soon Nancy came into my room and said "Jesus Christ Mike will you ever shut up!" I rolled my eyes and scoffed before saying "No Nancy I won't." She sighed and said "Then will you at least stop pacing?! I'm trying to relax!" I looked at her and furrowed my eye brows. "I would hardly call sexting Jonathan as 'relaxing' nance." "MIKE!" She screamed. "Ugh just get out!" She slammed the door and I sat on my bed.

I checked the time again deciding to just fall back onto my bed. I was supposed to be meeting El at her house (at this point she lives with Joyce.) but I wasn't supposed to go down until 2. But currently it was only 12:34. I looked back up at the clock. It was like time just wasn't moving! I got up and just grabbed my back pack deciding I would go over early. Plus if Els not ready I can always talk to Will.

I ran down stairs and out the front door to my Bike and jumped on and immediately started racing towards the Byers/Hoppers house hold. (El is still Jane Hopper and the Byers are the boys and Joyce ofc) once I saw That Joyce's cat wasn't in the drive way I sighed and just stopped my bike deciding to just wait outside. That was until I saw Jonathan wall into the kitchen while I was looking through the window. I walked up the steps to the front door and knocked. No one answered for a while so I decided to go around to the back, Jonathan might have had head phones or something in because he clearly didn't hear me knock. While making my way around the back I came across Wills room and saw him and El sitting on his bed Laughing while writing into a book and drawing doodles onto another.

I furrowed my eye brows and saw El put her head on his shoulder laughing. They both practically fell of the bed laughing. "Close the drapes!" She said laughing. I ducked down thinking they saw me before I heard "I can't see what I'm writing if the lights in my eyes!" He scoffed and said "There Curtains not drapes!" He stood up and made his way to the window. I ducked down lower and saw him close the curtains. I made my way back to my bike feeling pretty down. Before I got around to it I saw Jonathan walk outside. "Mike?" He said looking at me. "Yeah?" "Aren't you supposed to come at 1?" I nodded and just stopped in my tracks. "Come on!" He said smiling. I walked passed him and into the house with my head down.

I walked passed Wills room and knocked. I heard laughter before seeing Will open the door while El was now sitting on the floor. "Oh hey Mike!" El said smiling widely while Will said "Hi mike." "Hey.." I mumbled. "Come on!" WiLl said moving out of the way letting me in. "Aren't you a little early?" El said as I sat down on Wills chair. I nodded and asked "what were you two laughing about..?"

"Will got stuck in a chair AGAIN" El said laughing at the thought. "Oh." I said quietly. "And gossiping about all the boys." I looked up furrowing my eyebrows. "The boys?" I said confusingly. Will blushed and El giggled. "Wills totally crushing on Tom." I opened my mouth to say something before Will said "I am not!" I laughed and El did as well.

Maybe El making friends was a good thing.