Brother Battle

It was in the afternoon Jake and I were playing football inside the house even though our parents have told us a million of times not too. "Pass it! Over here.'' Jake said.

As I threw the ball it crashed into the glass pigeon that my dad gave my mom for their 7 year anniversary and it fell shattering into pieces. "What was that?" Mom asked walking into the room.

As she looked at the shattered glass pigeon her eyes widened she held the pieces in her hands and it looked like she was about to cry.

"Jake I can't believe you did this." Mom said. "I didn't it was Dani she threw the ball and it broke the pigeon." Jake said.

"Jake I know it's hard that you won't be the only child anymore but blaming things on Dani isn't going to help and what did I tell you about playing football inside." Mom said. "But I-" Jake tried to say.

"No buts you're grounded for two weeks give me your phone." Mom said. "But mom." Jake wined. "Now Jake." Mom said sternly and he gave her his phone and she left.

"I can't believe I got introuble because of you why didn't you tell her that you did it?" Jake asked. "I'm not getting my phone taken away you saw how upset she was." I said.

"I'm so getting you back for this." Jake said. "How? You're not the one with bionics." I said while walking away.

*Next day at the Davenport's House*

I was in the living room about to turn on the tv when the lights went off.

"Hey Dani remember that game we were playing last time called Five Night's At Freddy's?" Jake's voice asked through some speakers. "Yes." I said nervously.

"Well guess what you're in it!" Eddy's voice suddenly just came up. Great just great now I have to watch my back and make sure that neither the bear, bunny, chicken or fox kill me.

(Watch the video that's what Dani was doing in the game)

I heard Freddy's laugh and that's when I knew he was coming as I closed the last door I signed thinking that I got rid of him.

I turned around and Freddy screamed then I screamed while closing my eyes and when I opened my eyes Jake was standing there laughing.

"That was so funny you should have seen youself." Jake said while laughing. "Not funny they were after me I could have gotten killed!" I said.

"Relax I used Mr. Davenport's 3D animations with the game making you belive that they were actually real." He said.

"You jerk." I said throwing a fire ball at him and he ducked. "You're going to have to move faster than that." He said.

I then punched him while using my super strength making him crash into the wall. I started walking away when he said.

"This wouldn't have happened if you took the blame for what you did to mom's pigeon."

∞✾∞

As Jake was on his phone I used my superspeed and snatched it away from him. "Oooh you're texting Kathy Davis." I mocked.

"Yeah now give it back." Jake said. "Not until I tell her what a loser you are." I said laughing and starting to type but the phone flew out of my hands.

"What was that?" I asked. "Oh you mean my molecular kenisis." He said.

"You're not bionic." I said. "No but Douglas gave me a few abilities so I could try them out." He said. "Too bad cuz I'm still going to kick your butt." I said.

"We'll see about that." Jake said while using him molecular kenisis and pushing me into the wall.

"Oh wow shoving that's clever." I said while throwing a fire ball at him, he blew his ice breathe on me making me stumble.

As I threw an electricity ball I knew that this wouldn't be ending soon.

∞✾∞

Third person POV

As Douglas, Mr. Davenport, Chase and Adam came from the lab after they fighted with eachother and Douglas and Mr. Davenport stopped them.

They all noticed Dani and Jake fighting. "Seriously now you gave Jake bionics?!" Mr. Davenport asked.

They all ducked when a fireball came hurdling at them.

"He told me he just wanted to see how they worked I never imagined he would want to use them on Dani." Douglas said.

"WHOOO YOU GO DANI! Make him feel pain." Adam cheered and they all looked at him.

As they saw that Jake had threw a fire ball at Dani right in her stomach Mr. Davenport immediatley stepped in.

"Alright that's enough!" Mr. Davenport exclaimed. "First Adam and Chase are fighting and now you two are? And Jake you never use bionics on a girl." Mr. Davenport continued.

"Yeah I mean Bree annoys me but I never use my bionics on her it's like the number one rule of having bionics." Chase said while helping Dani up.

"I'm sorry I never meant for things to get out of hand I just wanted to teach Dani a lesson for breaking my mom's pigeon and then blaming it on me." Jake said.

"Wait the one your dad gave your mom for their 7 year anniversary?" Douglas asked.

Dani's Pov

"Yeah that's the one." Jake said. "Oooh Dani enjoy your phone while you can because you might never see that thing again." Mr. Davenport said and I glared and him.

"Look I'm sorry Dani I never meant to
hurt you." Jake said. "It's okay I know you didn't mean it." I said

"Come on Jake let's take out the bionic chip you can't have it comimg into your life." Douglas said Jake nodded and they both left with Mr. Davenport.

"So I heard you got into a fight with Adam." I said. "Yeah I just wanted to teach him a lesson since he's always picking on me." Chase said.

"I'm sorry about that." I said hugging him. "It's okay we sorted everything out it's all back to normal. Chase said. "Good, you know I love you right." I said.

"Yes and I love you too." Chase said while kissing me. "Let's go with the others they're probably waiting for us." I said. "Probably." Chase replied and I smiled as we walked to the lab.

A/N

I'm back! Sorry I haven't updated in a long time guys I'm super busy with school but I'm going on winter break soon so that shouldn't be a problem.

And thank you so much for 19k reads I Love you my Bionic Besties!✌️🏃💨