Merry Glitchmas Part 2

We finally had finished opening up our Christmas presents and we were just sitting there some of us already using our presents since Leo got a game station.

"You know even though I got the most amazing things for Christmas I just wanted to say I'm so happy that you guys are alive and that you are here with me I couldn't ask for anything other than that." I said and I hugged my parents and Jake in a group hug.

"Donald we just wanted to thank you too for protecting Dani you understood that we couldn't be with her since we were protecting her from Krane and you took care of her like she was your own daughter." My mom told Mr. Davenport.

"You don't have to thank me Melinda I competely understand and I will always be here when you guys need me it was for the best for Dani to stay protected." Mr. Davenport said and I smiled.

"Now I have some exciting news." My mom said excitedly while standing next to my dad as Jake and I sat down. "So what is it?" Leo asked. As my parents look at eachother I was getting nervous. "We're having a baby!" My mom and dad said at the same time.

"Oh my gosh congratulations!" Tasha said while hugging my mom. "Congratulations James." Mr. Davenport told my dad as they guy hugged. I was literally in shock I couldn't believe it I'm going to be an older sister!

"Your going to be a big sister congratulations Dani!" Bree squealed while hugging me. "Thanks Bree! Imagine us giving the baby superspeed piggy back rides." I said and we both squealed like little girls while jumping up and down.

"Congratulations Dani you're going to be an amazing older sister since I consider you as one already." Leo said. "Awww thank you Leo." I said while hugging him and he laughed.

"The baby is going to have a superhero as a sibling!" My mom said while hugging me. "She or he will be so happy too!" I said excitedly while hugging my mom. "We're going to be siblings Jake!" I said as as we high fived.

"I know right! I really want it to be a girl though because if it's a boy I will have to share everything with him." Jake said. "And that is why I want it to be a girl so I can share my things with her." I said.

"I'm going to be an older sister!" I said excitedly and he spung me around. "Congratulations baby you'll be the best sister on the planet." Chase said an I pecked his lips.

"And I will make sure to knit that baby some clothes." Grandma Rose said and we all smiled. "Okay everyone Dani will like to play a song for us." Bree said. Wait what?

"What no..what which song?" I asked her. "The one you showed me a couple weeks ago." She said. "Oh right that one..." I said nervously.

"Okay everyone the song I will be singing is called Snowflakes written by me." I said.

Some people spend their whole life in the clouds
Some ride the wind and never hit the ground
Some will shine like diamonds in the sun
Heaven sent down each and every one

We are snowflakes
Floating till we find our place
From a distance we may look the same
but we're beautiful in our own way
We are snowflakes

Will I sparkle, will I drift Or will I dance
Will I melt when I touch anothers hand
Will I look for my mistakes when I fall
And remember when I get to feeling small

We are snowflakes
Floating till we find our place
From a distance we may look the same
but we're beautiful in our own way
We are snowflakes

And all I can do is do my best
is what is that makes me different from the rest
And I for one
with nothing less

When snowflakes
Float until we find our place
From a distance we may look the same
but we're beautiful in our own way
We are snowflakes
Oh, yeah snowflakes

And as I finished everyone was clapping. "Merry Christmas Everyone." I said while standing up and sitting back down on the couch.

"Sweetheart you have a very beautiful voice." Grandma Rose said. "Thanks I wrote that song like a week ago." I said.

As we all went back to normal I couldn't wait for my sibling to be born I'm so excited I'm going to be a big sister and

Wether it's a boy or a girl I will love and protect them with all my heart no matter what happens I will be there for them when they need me.

A/N

BAM so what do you guys think Dani is going to be a big sister! And I really hope you guys liked these two chapters of Merry Glitchmas.