Merry Glitchmas

As I was sitting down helping Chase wrap the presents Mr. Davenport and my dad came in with bags. "Ho ho ho Santa's here." Mr. Davenport said.

"I'm not sitting on your lap just hand out the gifts." Leo said and I laughed. "Presenting this holiday season's hottest new action figures Adam, Bree, Chase, and Dani." Mr. Davenport said holding up the dolls.

"Wow." Bree said. "Cool." Chase said. "Awsome!" I replied. "TOYS!" Adam said excitedly as we each took our action figures. "They're so cute." Tasha said.

"Yeah now that the world knows and loves you so much a toy company was eager to put one of these is every kid's stocking for a small licensing fee." Mr. Davenport said while pointing at himself proudly.

And we went to the table while exploring our action figures excitedly. They actually got everything right of me my hair color and length just like my body type I couldn't be happier.

"And me!" We suddenly heard Mr. Davenport say as he played with an action figure made specifically for him.

"What it comes free with the set." Mr. Davenport defended. "Right because no one would actually pay for you." Bree said.

"And even if you didn't have to pay they still wouldn't get it." I said and they laughed. "Look Chase yours is life size." Adam said.

"Oh and look Adam's head is hallow just like the real thing." Chase said and I laughed. "It's not hallow it's filled with potential." He defended. "Potential more like air." I said. And we all started arguing about who's action figure was better.

"Guys its Christmas this is a time to think about others not yourselves which is why Fame TV reporter Tasha Davenport is hosting a charitable toy drive at school." Tasha said excited and we all looked at her.

"Oh it can be a little about me." Tasha said. "At least Mr. James didn't make any of this all just about himself." Chase said referring to my dad.

"Actually the toy company works with me." Dad said. And as I checked the back of the action figure there it was.

"Ralph's toys brought to you by oh look Richard Enterprises." I said while raising my eyebrow at dad. "Hey I had to have a saying in this too." Dad said.

"Sure you did." I said and Bree and Chase laughed. "Sure it can be about you too honey." Mr. Davenport said while kissing Tasha's cheek.

"Now that that little self-involved side terp is over check it out." Mr. Davenport said while typing up something on his phone and Tasha glared at him.

"Your action figures are now second place on the holiday gift best seller list." Mr. Davenport continued. "Second place? What's first?" Chase asked.

"A toy called the Nurble." My dad said. "What the heck is a Nurble?" Chase said and dad showed him what was on the screen of his phone.

"That? That's just a furry orange ball." Chase said. "Yeah who would buy that stupid thing?" Bree asked and we looked over at Adam who was playing with it.

"That stupid thing would buy it." I said referring to Adam and Chase nodded. "What is has fur and rubber what else do you need in life?" Adam said.

"A big bucket of manhood." I said sarcastically. "Hey I think the kids would love some of the scientific toys that you two have for the drive." Tasha and my mom said.

"They're not scientific toys their brilliant invens- No get away from our toys!" Both Mr. Davenport and my dad said as Tasha and my mom ran off to the other room where they kept their inventions.

"The only reason the nurble is outselling us is because our action figures don't have any cool features." Chase said.

"But a furry rubber ball with one eye does?" Bree asked while looking at Adam who still had it in his hands. "You see she she gets it." Adam said.