Principal From Another Planet

"Hey Adam, Dani you're just in time. I'm having a viewing party for tonight's big lunar eclipse." Chase said excitedly.

"Yup all dudes no girls definitely a Chase party." Adam said. "What about Bree, Tasha and I?" I asked Adam.

"They will get bored and Chase will pay you to stay." Adam said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's gonna be awsome, I even prepared an out of this world feast these are free dried food pellets it's like the ones astronauts eat. Each cube contains an entire meal. This is turkey, peas and mashed potatos." Chase said.

"Congrats Chase you actually found a way to ruin food." Adam said. "And you to ruin my day." I said to Adam and Chase chuckled. "No, I made it better." Chase said happily.

"Oh really? Food fight!" Adam said and he threw the cube to Chase. "See thats just lame." Adam said. "Your lame." I said to Adam.

"Come on guys your gonna miss the lunar eclipse. I haven't been this excited since the meteor shower of 98. Whoo!" Mr. Davenport said excitedly and Chase and I ran outside.

"I can not wait to see this!" Chase said excitedly. "Well your gonna have to." Mr. Davenport said while pushing Chase to the side and he fell on the floor. "It's beautiful." Mr. Davenport said looking into the telescope. "Let me see, let me see." Chase said.

"My turn!" Adam said while pushing Chase to the side. "Oh cool. What am I looking at?" Adam asked.

"A lunar eclipse is a rare and breath taking event the moon is passing directly behind the earth, and blocking the light that normally illuminates." Mr. Davenport said.

"Wow. Nothing more exciting than a slow moving shadow." Adam said.

"Watching a lunar eclipse takes time and patience so we're going to be hear all night." Mr. Davenport said. "Oh great so its like a sleepover minus the fun." Adam said.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Bree asked. "Looking at the lunar eclipse." Chase said. "Oh cool let me see." Bree said while pushing Chase and he fell on the ground. "Oh come on!" Chase said. "Now thats worth watching." Adam said.

"What will be worth watching is seeing me get revenge on all three of you." I said. "What are you going to do?" Adam said scared. "You'll see." I said.

"Okay everyone get in a line. Except Chase." I said and they did what I told them. "What now?" Mr. Davenport said. "This!" I said.

Then I booty bumped them but instead of them landing a couple of feet away they landed all the way in the kitchen. "Okay now that was fun watching." Chase said.

"I know right!" I said. "But my super strength must have activated since they flew all the way over there." I said before running into the house and Chase followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Leo Dooley's video log of the lunar eclipse. I'm recording these events in real time no editing, no filters and no special effects. Thats right folks he's as old as he appears." Leo said reffering to Mr. Davenport cracking his back and I chuckled.

"What are you filming?" Chase asked. "The bizarre events that happen during lunar eclipses. Lakes go dry, rivers turn red." Leo said. "People won't stop talking." Adam continued.

"Leo please tell me you don't buy any of that lame folklore." Mr. Davenport said. "It's not folklore it's true. During the last eclipse I saw a bird fly backwards and no one believed me." Leo said.

"It's not that we didn't believe we just don't care about the things you say." Bree said. "Leo an eclipse is an astronomical event it's not witch craft it's science nothing bad is gonna happen." Mr. Davenport said.