Cyborg Shark Attack

"Man that movie was awsome!" Adam said as we walked into the house. "Yeah shark beach definitely lived up to the hype." Chase said. "Yeah it was the best! Although I couldn't hear most of it due to Leo's screaming." I said and Chase mocked Leo's screaming and I laughed. "No Chase that's not right, it was more like." Adam said and then copied Leo's screaming but this time his voice was higher. "Oh come on it was not that loud." Leo said.

"Dude, girls said you were screaming like a girl." Chase said and I nodded. "Look, this is hard for me to talk about. But when I was younger, I had a very traumatic experience with a shark." Leo said. "You did?" Chase asked. "It was the jetta summer, I was playing in the water, when all of a sudden everything turned red and that's when I realized...." Leo said.

"Realized what?" Adam said on the edge of his seat. "It bit me." Leo said. "A great white?" Chase asked. "No." Leo said. "Hammerhead?" I asked. "No." Leo said. "Tiger? Thresher? Mulsher?" Chase asked. "Okay it was rubber." Leo said.

"Wait, wait, wait. You were bitten by a toy shark at the beach?" Chase asked. "No! It was a bathtub." Leo said and Adam, Chase and I started laughing. "But, that water was choppy. And. I was not the only victim, Mr. Froggy is still missing." Leo said. "You know what's also missing?" I asked. "What?" Leo asked. "Your manhood." I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Janelle aren't you a little too old to be playing with dolls?" Adam asked. "Give it t Chase." He continued. "It's not a doll, it's a CPR dummy. Or in your case another inanimate object that's smarter than you." Chase said and I nodded. "I tried to see the movie last night but someone kept screaming the whole time." Janelle said. "Yeah we were at the movies last night too, guess who the screamer was?" Adam said laughing.

"It was them, they screamed. "AHHH Leo help tell us when the sharks are gone. You screamed. Screamers." Leo said supposably mocking our reactions. "Leo what are you doing?" Chase asked. "Yeah that's not cool." Adam said. "You're such a liar." I said. "You're right. It's rude to laugh in your faces. Let's go do it in the cafeteria." Leo said while "mocking" us again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe Leo told everyone that we were the screamers at the movie, it's time for a little revenge." Chase said and I nodded. "I got it we go to the aquarium." Adam said. "No, Adam we're not going to throw Leo in the shark tank." Chase said. "Really? Even just to see him suffer?" I asked and Chase shaked his head no and I pouted.

"No I was gonna throw you in the shark tank and make Leo rescue you." Adam said. "I say we strangle the little twerp by his shoes and beat him like a piñata." I said clenching my fists and Chase looked frightened and I giggled. "I like it let's save that for the end." Adam said and I nodded while smirking. "Look, Mr. Davenport developed a school of cyborg sharks that used to guard his top secret underwater facilities." Chase said.

"Why didn't he just use humans?" Adam asked. "He's cheap." Chase said and Adam and I nodded. "See the sharks are designed to attack intruders, still has a few prototypes in storage." Chase said and shark on a table popped up.

"Whoa he looks vicious, I'm gonna name him Carl." Adam said. "We can use Mr. Davenport's hover technology to repurpose it for land. I'll control it with this tablet and then we can scare Leo infront of Janelle. Awsome right?!" Chase asked he high fived me and waited for Adam to but..."Why would you put your hand in their?" Chase asked Adam. "Because my head wouldn't fit." Adam said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Man the cyborg shark is working perfectly." Chase said. "Yeah let's release the other two sharks before my hand gets stuck in them." Adam suggested and I nodded. "Alright, alright you got me now cut it out or Janelle's going to leave." Leo said. "Should have thought of that before you mocked us infront of the whole school." Chase said and I nodded.