♛Pranking War♛

It all started out when Bree and I were sitting on the couch we were watching Pretty Little Liars and the boys decided that it would be funny to dump buckets of slime on us. "Oh my gosh A trapped them inside the horse stables!" I exclaimed to Bree while the both of us ate popcorn.

"Yeah but to be fair they should have seen it coming." Bree said and I nodded. I then winced when Spencer got kicked in the eye by the horse. "Oh that's gotta hurt." I said and Bree nodded. "Ima get more soda." I said grabbing the cups and went over to the kitchen.

"Hey Bree where's the soda?" I asked looking through the fridge not able to find it and she came over and helped me look for it. "Oh it's over here." She said holding up the bottle from the cabinet. Before we even got to fill up our cups we got showered with green slime.

Just then Chase and Adam popped out of no where. "What the hell?!" I exclaimed while wiping off the slime and so did Bree. And Adam and Chase were still laughing. "That's a sticky situation you girls got yourselves into." Chase said and I smacked him upside the head.

"Oh you guys are going down!" Bree exclaimed. "Let the pranking wars begin." I said. "Oh and Chase." I continued. "Yes." He said expecting a kiss but he was wrong. I grabbed the slime that fell in the sink and threw it at Chase's face and smirked.

"Oh and for pranking me like that you won't get any kisses for two weeks." I said. "What?! Two weeks!" Chase pouted. "You wanna make it four?" I asked. "Two weeks yup looking forward to it." Chase said but still disappointed and I smirked while walking away.

∞✾∞

After I finished taking a shower I sat down on the couch only to hear the sound of a fart I stood up off the couch and found a whoopie cushion under the seat. The only names that popped up in my mind where of course Adam and Chase.

I then walked into the elevator to go down to the lab but as I put my hand of the railing of the elevator my hand got stuck I tried pulling it but it was no use as the elevator doors opened Chase was standing there with the biggest smirk on his face.

"Oh I am so getting you." I said as the elevator doors closed. I used my superstrength to pull my hand but ended up getting the elevator's railing too. I walked into the kitchen and Bree was standing there.

Her hair was a mess and she was covered in red dye. "This is getting out of hand!" Bree exclaimed. "I know I sat down on the couch only to be surprised by a whoopie cushion then Chase super glues my hand to the elevator's railing." I said annoyed.

"I tried to open the door which eletrocuted me as you can see." She said reffering to her hair. "And then I get splashed by fake blood." Bree continued. "You know what I'm tired of being nice Bree you prank Adam and I prank Chase." I said. "Got it." She said.

Then we super speeded away I saw Chase's homework lying on the table earlier I made some copies to trick Chase I ripped up his homework and then turned invisible as I heard him walk in.

"Oh no! This is bad this is bad!" Chase exclaimed while running away and I burst out laughing it was way too funny. Then when he went upstairs earlier I put a turbo blaster on a chair so that when he sat down well you'll see.

As he sat down on the chair he screamed as the chair took off then he flew into a pool of mud I was having way too much fun with this. Then I superspeed down to the lab.

∞✾∞

"Oh my gosh Bree I ripped up Chase's homework and put a turbo blaster on his chair which send him flying into a pool of mud!" I said and she started laughing. "Wait did you really rip up his homework?" She asked.

"No I took a copy of it and used that the original one is in my bookbag." I said smiling. "Well, I put salt and small pieces of rotten chicken in cookies that I baked and replaced them with Adam's chocolate chip cookies. And I put an airhorn on Adam's chair." Bree said.

"Nice going!" I said high fiving her and then the boys came in. "Okay you guys win we give up." Chase said. "I was hoping you'd say that." I said. "Seriously Bree what kind of monster are you switching my cookies like that." Adam said and Bree shrugged.

As I stepped inside my capsule water started coming from the sides. "What the heck?" I asked. "Yeah that's my prank for ripping up my homework and putting that turbo booster on my chair." Chase said while high fiving Adam.

"What? No Chase! That was a copy of your homework the original one is in my bookbag." I told him and he walked over to my bookbag and pulled it out. "Okay Adam let her out of her capsule." Chase said and I smiled.

Just then more water started coming out and I panicked. "Adam what's going on!" I shouted banging the capsule's doors but they wouldn't open. "It's malfuntioning it's not letting me stop it." Adam said also panicking.

By this time the capsule was filled with water and I slid down the water filling up my lungs. I saw Chase banging on the door saying stay with me over and over until I blacked out

∞✾∞

I woke up coughing up water Adam, Bree and Chase were all there. "Oh my gosh Dani I'm so glad you're okay." Chase said while hugging me, kissing my forehead and I hugged him back. "Yeah you had us all scared." Bree said while helping me get up.

"Wait how did you get me out of my capsule?" I asked. "Adam used his super strength to break the glass." Chase said. "Aww thank you Adam." I said while hugging him like Adam was like an older brother to me.

"No problem you're like my little sister I couldn't let you suffer." Adam said and I smiled I looked over at Chase and he looked upset. "Guys can you leave Chase and I alone for a second I need to talk to him." I said and Adam and Bree nodded while walking away.

"I am so sorry Dani I didn't mean for any of this to happen I put your life on the life it's all my fault." Chase said while a couple of tears streamed down his cheek but I wiped them off.

"Don't worry Chase I'm okay it's not your fault." I said but before he could say anything else I crashed my lips with his. "I love you." I said. "I love you too Dani." He said and I smiled.

We stood there hugging me feeling safe in his arms and so glad that he came into my life nothing could change that.

∞✾∞

A/N

Hey guys since you were asking for an update I made your wish come true :) It's probably pretty sucky😕So sorry if it was. Oh and I'm going back to school on August 20th so I will update on Saturdays!😃Remember to vote and if you want more chapters like these I will glady write more💋ily my Bionic Besties and tysm for 7k reads😭💕Let's try to get 10k!😘