Armed & Dangerous

"Sudents of Mission Creek please welcome your bionic super humans." Agent Graham said proudly while we walked in greeted by cameras flashing and students clapping. "And our trusty little macot, Chase." Adam said while patting Chase's chest and I laughed.

"Wow this is amazing it's like we're celebrities." Chase said while I finished up with an autograph. "We are and this is just the begining.'' Agrent Graham said.

"I can't believe that people are so shallow, they only like us because we're bionic, This is awsome!" Bree exclaimed in excitement and I agreed.

I got alot of people coming up to me asking for autographs and to take selfies with them. I got alot of comments like

"You and Chase are so cute together you're perfect for eachother" which absolutley made my day just like other comments like "You're my favorite out of Adam, Bree and Chase" and

"Oh my gosh you're so pretty, smart and so sweet! Chase did a good job" They also told me that if Chase broke up with me to be with another girl that they would kill him for breaking my heart. Which is scary but amazing because they have my back and absolutley love that we're together!

∞✾∞

As we came into the lab laughing Mr. Davenport asked "What's so funny?" "Oh nothing." Chase said. "Agent Graham said the most amazing piece of technology in the whole lab is your hair."

Adam said and we all started laughing. "Haha histerical." Mr. Davenport said sarcastically.

"You're 15 minutes late for training." He continued. "Actually their training has been put on hold until further notice didn't you read the memo?"

Agent Graham asked and Mr. Davenport shaked his head. "Oh that's right you're not on the memo list." He said.

"They need their training to maintain their bionics not to mention their missions." Davenport said. "Yes but right now the mission is getting our faces out there that's why we're going on an international press tour."

Graham said. "Wait no training and and we get to travel? Ooh can we go to Paris?!" I exclaimed.

"Only after we go to London." He said. "Yes!" Bree and I exclaimed. "Look I know we kind of got off on the wrong foot the whole arresting you guys thing." Agent Graham said.

"Just tell us we're going to Demointe and all of this is forgiven." Adam said. Then I guess we're going to Demointe." Graham said.

"Yes! I love being owned by the government!" Adam said and I smiled. "Whoa, whoa guys, this is completely irrisponsible." Davenport said.

"Mr. Davenport we've been training our whole lives don't we deserve just a little bit of fun?" Bree asked.

"I think you do I also think you deserve a little thanks for all you've done for mankind don't you agree Mr. Davenport?" Agent Graham asked.

"Look, yes of course I do but Chase tell him how important training is." Davenport said. "Well Mr. Davenport does have a point." Chase said.

"I can show you where they keep Einstein's brain." Agent Graham said. "Training shmaining." Chase said convinced.

"Go pack your gear wheels up to NewYork in 15 minutes." Agent Graham said. "Ahh NewYork the Demotte of the east." Adam said while we left to go pack up.

∞✾∞

"Oh hey Mr. Davenport." Bree asked we walked into the lab. "What happened to you?" Chase asked reffering to the smoke smudges on Mr. Davenport's face. "Where have you been I've been calling for hours." He asked.