Alien Gladiators

"Guys Alien Gladiators are coming to Mission Creek." Leo said walking into the lab.

Adam gasped. "I new this day would come thankfully I prepared for the Alien Invasion." Adam said putting on a weird hat made out of aluminum foil.

"Chase you hold them off while the rest of us who deserve to live escape." Adam continued while pulling on me and Bree's arm.

"No not real Aliens my favorite si-fi movie franchise Alien Gladiatiors they host annual fan conventions and this year it's in Mission Creek." Leo said.

"I love the Alien Gladiators." Chase said. "In the future rival Alien Worlds the morphs and the zarcaniads will battle over the control of the galaxy." Chase said in a narrator voice.

"Oh I remember that movie, it was terrible the whole thing was blurry." Adam said. "You didn't wear your 3D glasses." Bree said. "I didn't want to look stupid." Adam replied.

"Honey you already are judging by what you say and do." I said while patting Adam's arm. "I bet the entire cast will be there

I have everyone's autograph except for the new guy playing Prince Landor in the sequel Andre Eithier and another guy playing Prince Keaton Dylan O' Brien." Chase said.

"Whoa wait as in baseball superstar Andre Eithier?" Bree asked. "Dylan O Brien?!" I asked excitedly. "Since when do you care about baseball." Chase told Bree.

"I love baseball you know with the bases and the balls whatever Andre Eithier is cute and if he's there I'm there." Bree said clearly not knowing anything about baseball.

"And you Dani since when do you care about Dylan O' Brien?" Chase asked. "I watch him on Teen Wolf every week with Bree and just like Bree said he's cute and if he's there I'm there." I said.

"Unless you forget that you have a boyfriend." Chase mumbled clearly a little bit jelous. "The convention is going to be awsome they're bringing back the fire staff challege." Leo said.

"What's a fire staff?" Adam asked. "This is a fire staff." Leo said spinning the staff that was his height but a little bit bigger and once he put it down on the floor it turned green.

"Looks like a stick with light." Adam said. "It's a fire staff!" Leo exclaimed. "Competetors battle eachother with their own fire staffs and the winner gets a walk on role in the next movie and that winner is going to be me." Leo smiled then wacking himself with the staff.

"Greeting good morphs." Mr. Davenport said walking into the lab with the same staff as Leo but his was purple instead of green. "What are you doing?" Leo asked.

"Getting ready for the Alien Gladiators Convention I am Elder Lumina and Elder Lumina will be victorious in the fire staff challenge." Mr. Davenport said.

"Look, Elder-ly Lumina I hate to get your robe in a bunch but that role is mine." Leo said. "That's cute but I love this movie and winning that role with fullfill my childhood dreams." Mr. Davenport said.

"I think childhood dreams expire once you hit 40." Leo said smirking. "Oh alright out of the way micro morph." Mr. Davenport said while spinning the staff multiple times over his back and arms.

"Still think I'm too old to compete?" Mr. Davenport asked. "I don't know what was more amazing your moves or the fact that your dentures didn't fall out?" Leo said mencingly and then Mr. Davenport started chasing him while Leo screamed and I laughed.

∞✾∞

"Pretty cool huh? It's shinny cuz I showered with it." Leo said. "Do you really think you're going to beat Davenport?" I asked. "Please once he starts sweating he'll go blind from his hair dye." Leo said.