Nightmares☹

I was running around the house a gun in my hand trying to get away from the killers. Mr. Davenport, Tasha, Leo, the rats, and I were split up. All of us with a gun in our hand and a flashlight since the light was cut off. On purpose.

I stopped running thinking the danger was over. Then someone hit my head with a gun and made me fall. They grabbed me by my hair and I yelled in fear and of pain. "Let her go." Someone said the killer dropped me onto the floor and I landed with a thud.

"Dani!" Chase said while running over to me he held me into his chest and I immediately felt safer. "Now drop the gun or I'll shoot you." Chase said to the killer while pointing the gun to his head.

The killer was about to put the gun down. But he started attacking Chase. They kept fighting until I heard a gun shot. The killer ran away and Chase layed on the floor bleeding. "No Chase!" I exclaimed while holding his wound with my hand to stop his bleeding.

"I-it's okay D-dani I-I had to save you." Chase said while stuttering. "Don't you dare close your eyes now Chase! Don't leave me." I told Chase while crying. "I'm s-sorry D-dani I-I love you." Chase said while closing his eyes.

"No Chase noooo! I can't live without you why do you choose to leave me now!" I said while crying but still holding him. "We were going to get married, have children, and live together watching our children and grandchildren grow up" I said while crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up drenched in cold sweat I stepped out of my capsule and saw Chase sleeping peacfully along with Adam and Bree I smiled then I went upstairs to the room I slept in whenever I didn't want to sleep in my capsule. I opened the door to the balcony and layed my head on the metal railing and began to cry.

Remembering the nightmare of Chase dying leaving me. I can't live in a world without him I love him too much. Then I heard the door open but I ignored it. "Dani?" A voice asked I turned around and it was Chase, he saw that I was crying and he ran over to me and hugged me.

And I began to cry into his shoulder and he stroked my back."Dani baby what happened? Please tell me, your scaring me." Chase said while slowly rocking me back and forth in his arms trying to calm me down.

"I had a nightmare and in it you died. You left me." I said while crying. "Don't worry Dani I won't leave you. Ever. I love you so much. No one and nothing can break us apart." Chase said. Then he kissed me."I love you too Chase.

And I too will never leave you." I said and Chase smiled and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "Can I ask you a question though?" I asked him while biting my lip. "Sure." Chase said and melting my heart with his beautiful smile.

"Can you please sleep with me? I don't want those nightmares to return." I said and Chase chuckled. "Sure." He said. I closed the balcony doors. We got into the bed and Chase wrapped his arms around my waist. "I love you." I said. "Me too with all my heart." Chase said. And it was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

A/N

Hello my Bionic Besties!✌️💕 So, I tried to write one of my own chapters, it's short. So as you can see I failed.......😕 Comment below what you thought!👇And I'll talk to you later😊Bye!👋 And one more thing I love you guys so much I honestly don't know how my stories would be without you guys thank you all so much for your suppport it means so much to me!😘😘😭😭💕💋