Chapter 16

Luke's POV:

A/N

I think my chapters will be shorter now since I can't write that often anymore. I'll try everything I can but don't expect the chapters to be long okay? Okay.

All week Calum ignored me.

He walked around with all the idiots and just glared at me instead of coming up to me and talking to me like in the old days.

At this point I always spent my days alone. Calum was my best friend and kind of my only true friend. I hung out with lots of people but Cal was the only one I truly liked. He spent his life with me and we were there for each other 24/7.

Now he ignored me.

To be completely honest I had no clue why he did that but I think it had to be something with Ashton. When Calum said I should stay away from the hazel eyed boy I knew something had to be going on.

Cal couldn't like Ash because he's straight and I knew that. He always talked about hot girls with a huge bum and big boobs. He annoyed me but I didn't say anything so he wouldn't be mad or sad or whatever.

I was walking to my next class, texting Sami when I ran into someone. My phone fell to the ground and I bent down to pick it up as hands shoved me to the ground as well. I rubbed my knee and looked up to see Calum standing in front of me. He looked down at me with a nonchalant look as if he didn't feel guilty at all. He didn't bother to help me up.

I took my phone and stood up to see Calum walking away. Without thinking I speed walked behind him and tapped his shoulder. Calum turned around and furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms over his chest.

"What?" I grimaced at his harsh tone but shook it off. He kept staring at me and I felt nervousness creep up in me.

"Why do you keep ignoring me?" Was all I could say but it also was the thing I wanted to know the most. It couldn't have been any more complicated so why not just spitting it out. Calum looked at me as if he couldn't believe what I just said.

"You wanna know why I ignore you?" I felt my self esteem jump out of the window as he slowly walked me back against a wall and I couldn't move anymore. "I told you," he whispered so that other students couldn't hear him, "To stay away," He pushed his hand further into my chest so I couldn't breathe, "From Ashton."

All of a sudden he let go of me and I stumbled forward but I could catch my balance in the last second. I took  few deep breaths before looking up to my ex-best friend.

"Are you kidding me??" I yelled at him. Everyone was staring now. "All of this is because of him??"

People started to crowd around us and some of them even screamed at us to fight. I directly looked at Calum who stood only a few feet away from me.

"Why is it so bad when I hang out with Ashton?" The crowd gasped just because Ashton was a normal student and I was popular.

Yeah, was.

I hated to be one of the popular guys so I decided to just ignore all the popular people and stay with others or even alone. I just didn't want anything to do with them anymore.

The next thing I felt was a strong pain in my cheek and my body crashing to the ground.

I expected anything but not Calum to hit me.

I sat up again and tried to stop the tears from spilling out of my eyes. I couldn't cry in that moment. Not in front of everyone.

My legs moved all by themselves as I stood up, walked to Calum and without thinking I grabbed his shoulders and crashed my knee in his stomach. Immediately I felt bad. He was my friend. Why the hell did I do that??

He bent over in pain and held his stomach before falling to the ground and staying there. But luckily for me, note the sarcasm, Calum stood back up and started punching and beating me to the ground. At first I screamed and tried to free myself but at the end I realized it wouldn't help me so I let him go on and on until he was finally done. After about 5 minutes, which felt like hours, he stopped and walked away, his ugly friends following him.

From the corner of my eyes I saw a two people still standing there. I turned my head a little to see Ashton and Michael looking at me. Michael was pulling on Ashton's arm but he just stood there and looked at me with a sad expression.

Then he walked away.

-

With hurting legs I slowly made my way home. My dad had to be at home what made me a little frightened but I'd survive it.

When I finally made it I tried to my as quiet as possible.

Didn't help at all.

My father came out of the living room and towered right over me.

"Why are you so late?" He growled through gritted teeth. My hands started to shake and my heart beat faster.

"A-a f-friend needed to t-talk to me.." in this moment I couldn't think of a better excuse.

Ryan grabbed my hair and pulled my face right in front of yours. I shut my eyes in pain.

"The next time you better be in time." Then he dropped my and kicked me right into my stomach where a bruise was already forming from Calum.

Then he walked away.

Before he could come back I ran back out of the house and down the road to nowhere.

Then I knew where my legs brought me and I don't know if I should be happy or not because it was Ashton's house.

»»»

»»»

»»»

Meh not really happy with this but lawl I don't care

Does anyone even read this still? Tell me if it's boring :)

Do you want me to keep this story up or start another one or just stop writing?

ILY VOTE AND COMMENT PLS -J