Chapter 10

Ashton's POV :

Today I went to school. I was looking forward to see my friends again.

I walked through the big doors of the building and looked around. When I finally spotted Michael he turned around as if he felt me looking at him and waved at me. I walked over smiling and gave him a typical bro hug then hugged Renai.

"How was your weekend?" She asked and looked at me smiling.

"Okay. I had some dinner with my mom Luke and his dad and I kind of freaked out and then my mom took away my phone." Mike's eyes became big as I said that.

"Luke Hemmings?" I nodded and he scoffed. "Look who's there.." I turned around and saw Luke coming into the building. Our eyes met for a second and he smiled but I didn't return it. Almost immediately he was in a crowd of all the popular people. I rolled my eyes and turned back around.

"Let's go to class, I don't want to risk having to talk to him.." Then we went off to class and I felt eyes on my back and I probably know who that was.

-

Renai, Mike and I sat on our usual lunch table and talked.

"-and then I fell over that stupid rock, right onto my face!" Renai and I started laughing at Mike. I couldn't stop laughing when I suddenly saw people standing next to our table. We became quiet and I looked up to see Luke standing there. Behind him were his stupid friends.

"Hey, Ash!" My eyes wandered over his body and when I looked back at his face I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want, Hemmings?" Michael stood up to scare Luke but he didn't move. He just looked at my friend in an amused way. I reached out and pulled Mike back down and he sat down but his eyes never left Luke. When I finally looked at the guy in front of me he had a smirk on his face. To me it looked disgusting.

"I need to talk to you." When he finished the sentence my eyes were wide but I just nodded. Mikey looked at me like he wanted me to stay with him but I went with Luke.

His friends followed us and I slowly felt my heart beating faster because they looked really muscular and I really don't want to feel those fists in my face.

As Luke stopped walking I actually bumped into him. He laughed at me and I blushed a deep shade of red. He looked away from me and told his friends to leave for a second. I waited awkwardly for him to talk.

"So.." I leaned against a wall as he became his awkward self again. I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms in front of my chest. "I want to talk to you.."

I scoffed and laughed sarcastically. "As if I didn't know that yet." He blushed but I ignored it. "Luke, I know that you probably want to apologize again and, fine, do it, but Luke, you freaking hurt me!" Everytime I see this guy I just can't stay calm. "I liked you and you just.. UGH!"

I started walking away and I actually made it to the door of the cafeteria as someone pulled me back on my wrist. I turned around and looked in those blue eyes.

"Ash, please.." Luke held onto my wrist as we looked at each other. My eyes scanned over his face that looked hurt and sad and soft but still had hope on it.

I smacked his hand away and turned around walking back over to my friends and sat down.

As Mike looked at me I just shook my head and looked over to the door to see Luke walking over to his table with his dirty smirk back on his face.

-

I sat in my art class and doodled in my sketch book as my teacher started talking.

"Class, since we're working on portaits right now, I want you to draw someone." I already thought of people I could draw. Some celebrity probably. "But we're going to build teams and you will draw each other." I groaned. "I'll make the teams now so listen." She started reading out names and then I heard mine.

"Ashton Irwin and.. Luke Hemmings!"

》》》

》》》

》》》

This is short im sorry

I hope this will make sense in the end bc I wanna get this over I already have another idea lol

Jk I love writing this :))))

Ly -J