Chapter 15

Calum's POV:

Already when Luke walked through the doors of the school I felt anger bubble up inside of me. The rumor about him dating Ashton didn't please me at all. I walked over to him and gripped his collar before pressing the tall dude up against the nearest wall. It happened to be the wall next to the lockers so everyone immediately looked at us. My hand pushed further into him as he looked at me a little frightened.

"Leave your dirty hands off Ashton." His eyebrows furrowed in confusion and he blinked for a few times as if he didn't understand me. "Leave him alone."

With that I dropped him and walked away. He didn't say anything else and I noticed how everyone went out of my way. I could get used to that.

Luke's POV:

I didn't know what happened to Calum but it scared me.

Why would he want me to stay away from Ash?

Probably because I was one of the 'popular' guys. On my way to class everyone stared at me. I pulled out my phone and texted Isaac because I needed to talk. He was the only person who knew Ashton the way only Michael did but he'd never come near me again.

He practically hated me. He frightened me a bit with his pink hair and ripped jeans and band shirts. Okay, pink hair wouldn't be that scary if he wouldn't always look at me like he'd come in my room at midnight and kill me painfully.

I should stop thinking about that.

I texted Isaac and told him that I'd come over to his house after school. Of course he asked why but I just told him that I needed to talk what was true. I needed to talk about Ashton.

-

I met Isaac at his house right after school. His mom let me in and immediately offered me lots of different things like socks or cookies.

When I finally made it to Isaac's room he already waited for me. He was laying on his bed doing nothing. I knocked on the door and his face turned into my direction.

"Luke?" I nodded before I realized he couldn't see me. "Yeah, um, hey." I sat on the other side of his bed and looked at the ground. Isaac sat up as if he wanted to tell me that I should start talking about what I wanted to tell him.

"How do I know I like someone?" Isaac's eyebrows furrowed and then a smirk sat on his face.

"Lukey likes someone, huh?" I rolled my eyes chuckling.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out, mate." Isaac nodded understandingly and thought for a second.

"You know you like Ash when you can't see him cry. You live for his smile and you think about him all the time." I thought about that and sighed.

I actually don't like the thought of Ashton crying.

I love his smile, with the dimples and how his teeth show.

I think about him a lot.

But do I really like him?

Again my mind wandered to Ash. His beautiful smile appeared in my head and I smiled with him. I loved his dimples. They were so deep and you could live in them. When he smiles, Ashton's teeth were showing and he has amazingly pretty teeth. His smile was probably my favorite thing. A smile meant he's happy. That'd mean I'd be happy what could mean that we could be together and-

What

I didn't want to think of him in that way. I shouldn't do that.

"Did you think of him again?" I looked up to see Isaac staring at me blankly. A smile formed on his lips as I didn't say anything.

"I did." I finally managed to say. I smiled at the ground but shook it off after a few seconds.

"Yeah, what else. You didn't answer my question so I assumed that.." I looked up as if he could see me. "I could bring you two together!"

YES, was the first thing my mind yelled at me.

"No.." my voice cracked at the single word and I had no clue why.

I really, truly thought Ashton was a cool guy. A good friend, best friend, brother, whatever but not boyfriend, or at least not mine.

Isaac nodded and laid back down.

"If you want that.." In the tone of his voice I heard that there was something he didn't want to tell me but I never wanted to push him. He's my friend, so I don't do that.

You want him, Luke. Just admit it to yourself and you can be happy..

My whole body felt weird. I felt like throwing up and a weird tingle was felt kn my skin just at the thought of now having Ash here right now.

Again, my mind wandered to him and just then I realized how often I thought of him.

I remembered him coming to school with his black skinny jeans and a Pink Floyd tank top. He looked amazing and I really wanted to feel his abs under my fingers. I wanted to cuddle up to him and be the little spoon when we'd cuddle. I wanted to share my favorite pizza with Ashton and even give my whole self to him.

Admit it, Luke. He's everything you want. He's everything you need. He can help you out of your life..

My mind seemed to be completely right.

He could help me.

He could protect me.

He could make me sleep through a whole night.

But he could also make it worse.

He could help my father.

He could make me sleep forever.

Ashton was everything I wanted.

Ashton was everything I needed.

He was so close but so far away..

»»»

»»»

»»»

NEW CHAPTER JXKWKD

sorry for the long break but the exams start now and I have lots of stuff to do and ugh fml

BUT ILY AND THATS WHY IM UPDATING!!

so I have almost 2k reads and I'm freaking out ily

Pls vote and comment

(There may come a chapter that is no chapter more like an a/n about some serious stuff okay? Okay.)
-J