Chapter 12

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR 1K READS IM FREAKING OUT AND IM IN A BUS

AKA UNHEALTHY

Luke's POV:

This art lesson finally made me realize that Ashton didn't like me.

After school I saw him standing outside the school waiting, probably for his friend Michael. He looked upset but I didn't ask him.

It probably was because of me.

He hated me.

I looked around and spotted Calum. He was walking out of the building and he stared at Ashton. He probably saw me looking at him. He came over to me and we greeted each other with a bro hug.

"How was your day, man? Did you see that hot new chick? 10 out of 10!" I shook my head. Calum did know about what I did to Ashton but he didn't know about anything else.

Not that I have a crush on him. No, I just want to be friends with him. I'm straight. As straight as a fork. Wait. Okay, I may be bisexual but nobody had to know that.

"I talked to her today and she said she thinks you're cute." Cal smirked at me and I raised an eyebrow. "You should check her out, her name's Regina and man, get that girl!" He rambled on and on about that girl but I wasn't interested.

To be honest I actually thought of Ashton. How in art his eyes scanned over my lips without drawing them. How his lips slightly parted while doing that and how his eyes seemed to shine a little bit. I knew that he had a little crush on my before that .. incident but then he said he hated me and he acted really mean the whole lesson.

"-uke?" I snapped out of my trance and saw Calum snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Dude you zoned out. What were you thinking about?" I thought about telling calum, I mean he's my best friend. But in the end I decided against it.

When we parted ways I walked home while kicking a rock around. Again my thoughts wandered to Ashton. He actually acted pretty normal when we had that dinner with my dad and his mom. But today at school he hated me. Was that because of me?

When I came home my dad wasn't there what made me happy. I really didn't need this right now. I sat on my bed and took out my stuff to make my homework.

-

I walked into school the next day, my head hurting from the punches my dad gave me this morning. I looked up when I heard a loud giggle and I immediately saw the hazel eyes staring into mine. Ash looked a little nervous but I didn't know why so I left it. I walked over to Calum and he smirked at me. Then I saw this tall blonde girl standing next to him. She wore a pink shirt and a really short skirt. She saw how I looked at her and came closer. She hugged me and I awkwardly returned it only to feel one of her hands on my butt. I pushed her away and she winked but I tried to brush it off. We all talked for a few more minutes until the bell rang. Cal and I walked to our class and then the lesson started.

-

Lunch came by pretty fast and I sat on the usual table with my friends. Every now and then I looked over to the table Ashton sat at with his friends Michael and Renai. Every time I looked at him he sat there with a really red face. It was kind of cute.

Suddenly Michael looked over at me and I turned my head to Calum and hoped he didn't see me staring. About 30 seconds later I felt someone tap my shoulder and I turned around looking into a pair of green eyes that belonged to Michael. His pink hair was hanging into his face and he smirked slightly. "Could I please talk to you?"

I raised an eyebrow before I glanced over the table and saw that nobody was looking at me so I nodded and stood up. Michael walked to the door of the cafeteria.

One last time I glanced over to Ashtons table but he was gone. I shrugged it off and followed Michael. We stopped walking when we were outside the cafeteria. The pink haired boy and I just stood there awkwardly until I finally asked.

"So what do you wa-"

"Hello.." I heard his soft voice from behind me and turned around to see curly hair, hazel eyes and this whole beautiful person. Meant in a friendly way, of course. He came over and stood next to Michael.

"What is going on?" I looked between the two of them and Ashton looked at Michael nervously before looking at me.

"Well, I'm kind of confused about a few things right now and I'd like to try something.." I furrowed my eyebrows. Confused? About what? 

Michael laid his hand on Ashton's shoulder and I grew nervous. What if he wanted to punch me?! I stepped backwards. As I stared at my feet I heard Mike and Ash mumble stuff to each other.

"Mike, I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"What if he's gonna punch me?"

"He won't!"

"But-"

"Do it!"

"What if-"

"Do it!"

Michael pushed Ashton towards me and he almost collided with me as he tried to keep his balance. He grinned at me awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck.

"Promise me one thing?" He asked and I nodded. I didn't trust my voice in that moment. "Don't punch me, don't kill me, don't make your friends punch or kill me and please don't run away.."

It took me about 30 seconds to think about all the stuff he said.

"That was way more than one thing, but fine, but what do you want to do?" He fiddled with his fingers and reached one up to my neck as he slowly pulled me in. It felt like a thousand years and a million heartbeats later as his lips finally touched mine and we kissed.

»»»

»»»

»»»

So in this whole book mikeys hair is pink. I liked it like that and in my opinion he should dye it pink again. Lol

I think this is Really short and yah.

Dis is da Lukester in ma story yay

OPINIONS ON LASHTON KISS??

pls vote thanks ily