Chapter 11

Ashton's POV :

I frowned and groaned as I realized it was actually happening. I didn't even know he was in this class. Before I could protest someone sat on the chair next to me. I looked up from my sketch book and Luke sat there with his smirk plastered to his lips.

Disgusting.

He leaned over and looked at what I was doodling and he looked impressed.

"Looks pretty good, Ash." I looked at the little stick man and then back at him. "And I also like your stick man." It took me a few seconds to realize what he meant.

When I finally knew the answer I actually threw up in my mind. I hated him. It was possible that I maybe liked him a little but only when he's not in school. I already hated all his stupid friends.

"Shut up and let's get over with this, please." I took my pen before looking at Luke's face. He looked concentrated trying to bring my face on his paper.

My eyes scanned over his eyes, nose, cheeks and his lips. I stopped at his lips. In that moment I remembered why I wanted to kiss them so bad once. They looked so soft, with that slight pink shade. I started to let my pen draw his beautiful lips. Soft boundaries and the shadows caused by the light. His skin that looked so pink and kissable and .. WHAT.

I let my pen drop to the ground as I thought everything over. I did not want to kiss Luke.

When I picked up my pen Luke looked at me confused and I just continued drawing him. I tried not to focus on his beautiful features as I finished it.

"You're done?" Luke looked at me as I leaned back in my chair and nodded. "Can I see it?" I held out my paper to him and his eyes scanned over it before he gasped.

"Ashton, this is amazing! How can you- how did you- oh my god!" He actually stuttered and I felt myself smiling a little but brushed it off. "Mine looks horrible. As if your face crashed into a window.." He showed his drawing to me and I pursed my lips slightly.

"I'll help you, okay?" There was still a slight annoyance in ny voice and i'm sure Luke heard it but he nodded and I stood up, went behind him and looked over his shoulder. "The nose isn't that bad. I'll help you with the eyes.." Slowly I took the pen from his hand and leaned over his shoulder so I could do it easier.

"You have to focus on the details.." The eyes became more realistic as the time went by. I didn't even know if Luke understood what I was saying but after like 15 minutes I finished the eyes. I turned my head and saw that the blue eyed boy was staring at me. Our faces were only inches apart.

With a fast move I straightened myself up. The bell rung and I fastly took my stuff and left. I felt really uncomfortable with being so close to this guy. Something inside me yelled 'he's bad, don't forget what he did to you!'

But the other part said 'he's cute and you know that. Give him a chance!'

I was confused to say the least. The only thing i knew I could was talking. I needed to talk to someone who knows me. So I went outside to wait for Michael. And not soon after he came out of the school building waving at me with his goofy grin.

-

"You like Luke??" Mike was standing in front of me his hands in his hair and him staring at me.

"I don't like him. I just- My head does.." I looked at my hands because I was embarrassed. I hated this feeling. It was stupid and I shouldn't feel it.

Michael stared at me as if he was shocked. I understood him.

"Did you forget whether did to you?!" Immediately I shook my head and laid down on the ground of Mike's room. "And you're sure you .. like him?" He sat down on his bed and looked at me.

I shook my head again and groaned. "Then figure it out."

I raised my head so I could look at him properly.

"And how?"

It seemed like forever to wait for his answer and to be honest I really didn't want to hear it because somehow I knew what it was. Of course it had to be this.

"Kiss him!"

I let my head fall back down to the ground again and groaned again when it started hurting.

"I don't want to do that.. he probably isn't even gay or just bisexual. And by the way I really don't want to smell his fist or one of his friends fists." Mike scoffed. He always did that. I saw him sitting on the ground next to me and pull me up so I'd look at him.

"Ash.." I looked at my hands. I just didn't want to look at him right now. I felt so uncomfortable.

I shouldn't like Luke, hell, I should hate him! He just made me the most hated guy in school just by telling everyone I 'touched' him. Let me tell you that I'd never done that. I may be gay but I'd never touch anyone if neither of us wanted it.

Mike ripped me out of my thoughts when he continued talking.

"If you really like him I'll support you. Maybe he likes you, too, I mean, seems like he really wanted you to forgive him, what could mean you're important to him."

It took me a few seconds to go over everything he said once again. I nodded slowly.

"Give it a try?" I looked up and met Mike's green eyes.

"Okay", I said. "I'll kiss him.."

»»»

»»»

»»»

Got a new phone my lovely people so if anything changed or looks different it's bc of my phone.

New wattpad is cool. Yah so let's just admire this beautiful picture of my dear baby ash. Okay.. btw that's him in the story. So yah. ;)

Pls vote bc I'd like to have at least 100 votes before I finish this story. I'm not done with it yet and it'll take lots of time until that happens but yeah ..

PLS VOTE BBYS ILY (∩_∩) -J