chapter twenty two

CHAPTER TWENTY TWOwarning: season three spoilers!!

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
warning: season three spoilers!!

- FLASHBACK -

Sawyer remembered the day after the incident with the Spring Fling, she found out the cops were called by Zach. He believed Tyler deserved to be in jail, but then Justin made him realize - if Tyler was in jail, so we're Sawyer, Clay and Tony now. So he went along with their story.

They all got together to meet, everyone who covered for Tyler, at the cafe. Justin explained what they did with the car and was followed by Sawyer's response.

"So Clay and I drove it away" She says as she looks across the table at everyone before hearing a response from Cyrus.

"Jesus, that's balls."

"She's fucking stupid. Going out there and stepping in front of a gun like that, acting like a fucking hero or something." Zach says, Sawyer was right. It would never be the same with them.

"You called the cops, we passed the cops on our way out. Think about that timing. If I hadn't done something, kids would be dead." Sawyer tensely responded.

"You don't know that. All you did was give Tyler another chance." Zach started but was cut off by Justin.

"Exactly."

"Another chance to do it again." Zach finishes his sentence. "What if no one stops him next time?" He asked.

"We made sure there's not going to be a next time." Clay says, covering for both him and Sawyer.

"That's insane, Clay. He needs serious help." Zach tells them both.

"We can get him help. But if we tell anyone what he did, than he's expelled at least and probably in jail and probably tried as an adult. So he's in juvie until he's twenty one. And then they send him to prison. And then what happens to him?" Sawyer asked, she would never let them happen to Tyler.

"No, no, this is bullshit. I'm out." Zach says slamming his hand on the table.

"Zach." Jessica says trying to pull him back in, but he was out.

"I won't tell anyone, I won't say anything but it's just not my job to take care of that psychopath." Zach says before standing up.

Psychopath. That was a big word. But was it true? Sawyer didn't really have a clue.

-