KEEK

Ashton:

"Y/N! Come say hi" Ashton called as you ran over and smiled widely at the camera. "Hello people of keek! I am Y/N even though most of you know that" you giggled as you screeched.

"10 SECONDS! LAUGH ASHTON" you yelled as he looked at you but giggled like a 12 year old. "BYE"! You both shouted as it reached the time limit.

Luke:

"Here... Is a wild Huke Lemmings" you said softly as you quietly tip toed into Luke's room. "He is playing a game that involves balls flying towards the mouth... What a social life" you continued as Luke looked up.

"You're weird" he laughed as you shushed him. "And the wild Huke speaks... He is a very dangerous but beautiful creature" you say as it reaches 36 seconds and Luke tackles you to the ground.

Michael:

"MICHAEL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE OF PI-ZZAHHHH" you screamed as loud as you could in the deepest voice while running around the studio.

Little did you know Michael was keeking you and your weirdness. "MIKE MICHAEL MIKEY CYRUS" you yelled as he burst out laughing and you try cover the camera.

"NO I HATE YOU" you yelled as the video stopped recording.

Calum:

"GO CALUM" you yelled as Calum ran down the street, nearly naked (still with this briefs on) and started screaming.

You burst out laughing and nearly dropped the phone that was recoding this. He started running back towards you with his arms in the air as he screamed out gibberish.

"BEST BOYFRIEND" you laughed as he hugged you.

SOOO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A BIT BUT YEAH I DONT REALLY LIKE THIS 😞😞 BUT I LOVE U GUYS