he finds your old fan account

A/N: hi :))) I have read lots of preferences and wanted to have a go myself! xx

Ashton:

"Babe..." He starts to giggle. "Yeah"? You ask, leaning over to him during the movie. "What's this"? He asks, showing you his phone screen which was on your old 5SOS Instagram account. "NOTHING"! You shout grabbing him phone and locking it. "I love Ashton Irwin sooooo much, I just" he giggles. "Always been an Ashton girl, eh"? "Ash" you whimper getting embarrassed. "Aw, I'm teasing Y/N" Ashton smiled pulling you in for a kiss,

Michael:

You two were both doing a twitcam and you started seeing fans tweet the link to your old tumblr account, dedicated to the boys. "Michael! We need to go.." You said getting nervous. "Why babe"? Michael asked confused and scrolled down the comments. "I need to go to the store..." You whined. "Y/N, is this yours"? He asked pointing out to several links. You turned away and looked down. Michael clicked on the link and scrolled down your tumblr making you cringe. "Aw Y/N" he laughed and kept scrolling. "Stoop" You huffed closing the tab. "Thank you guys for linking me to it" he grinned, looking over at you shaking your head.

Luke:

"Luke! Luke"! You heard Calum call uke over, laughing. "What" you heard Luke say as you walked out from the kitchen. "What are you boys looking at, hm"? You asked leaning over the chair and saw your old 5SOS twitter up. "Luke..." You said going red. "Cal! How did you find itttt" You whined getting embaressed. "Fans" he shrugged, snickering at your tweets to the boys. "Nice one Y/N" Calum winked looking at you. "Huh"? Luke asked. "Nuthing" Calum shrugged and continued scrolling. "Baby, you were so cute" Luke chuckled hugging. "And I'm not anymore" you teased. "You still are" Luke smiled. "Send me the link though Cal" Luke laughed. "Luke"! You said whacking his chest, and going red while you were laughing.

Calum:

"Truth or dare Y/N" Calum asked you. "Er, truth" you replied. "is @strawberrycal your old twitter, Y/N"? Calum smirked. "Er... Yeah"? You said. "How did you find it"? You asked. "I used to follow you" he smiled. "Yeah, you did. So did Mike" You replied embaressed a bit. "you might wanna check it babe" Calum smiled. "Why"? You asked. He shrugged. You looked at him oddly then got his laptop and logged on, remebering your password. "How does everyone know about it?!?! I have so many mentions" I said. "I kinda tweeted the link... But I deleted it"! Calum said. "Calum"! You said annoyed and logged off. "Sorry babe" Calum said opening his arms. You sighed and crawled over to hug him. "Sorry babe" he said kissing your head.