he gets jealous of your celebrity crush

Luke:

"Babe"! Luke called. "What? Im watch Taylor Launter" you called. "Y/N"! Luke called again. You sighed, getting up and walking into the bedroom. "What Luke"? You asked. "Cuddle"? He asked. "Seriously Luke"? You asked annoyed. "I was watching an interview with Taylor Launter" You said.

Luke rolled his eyes at you, and you stormed off now annoyed at Luke. You sat back onto the couch and continued to watch the movie until Luke came and sat on the seat opposite you.

"Sorry... I was just jealous" he sighed. You looked up at Luke laughing. "What"? He groaned. "It's cute when you are jealous" You laughed. "Stop Y/N"! Luke chuckled. "I love you way more then Taylor Launter, Luke" you smiled. "Good" he smiled making you giggle.

Michael:

"Michael! Did you hear"? You asked Michael excitedly. "Hear about what"? He asked. "Zac Efron is coming to town! How exciting"! You grinned. You have had a massive crush on Zac ever since you saw him in High School Musical.

"That's cool" he said nodding. "And exciting! Imagine if I met him, we would look so cute"! You gushed, fangirling over Zac. You watched Michael as he rolled his eyes at you and turned the TV on. "Michael"? You asked.

"Hm"? He replied. "Are you jealous"? You giggled. "Nope" he shook his head, turning to look at you. You raised your eyebrow at him, smriking. "Maybe a bit..." he sighed. "My God! Michael Clifford is jealous of Zac Efron"! You laughed. "Well, he is pretty hot" Michael said. "He is" you nodded. "But I promise I don't love Zac as much as you" you smiled.

Calum:

"Oh my gosh! Cal"! You squealed. "Yeah babe"? He called out. "Can we go see the internship? It has Dylan O'Brien"! You gushed.

"Er, okay" he nodded. "Like, now"? He asked. You nodded. "Please! You know how much I love Dylan" you grinned. He nodded, jealous. "Obviously not as much as you love me" he whispered.

"What"? You asked. "You obviously love Dylan more than you love me" he said rolling his eyes. "Are you jealous Cal"? You asked, smirking. "Yes" he stated bluntly. You giggled, getting up.

"Of course I love you more than Dylan! You're my favourite person" you smiled. "I love you more than I love Katy Perry" he laughed.

"Good! Now let's go babe"! You smiled, grabbing your boyfriends arm and leaving to see the movie.

Ashton:

"He's so hot, oh my god" you said as you looked through pictures of Colin Ford. "Who"? Ashton asked walking into the lounge room of your house. "Colin Ford"! You replied.

"Oh, him" he mumbled sitting next to you and taking your phone and exiting google images. "What the hell Ashton"? You said annoyed, taking the phone back.

He shrugged. "I don't like him"

"Well I do" you replied loading the pictures of him back up and saved a few more. "This as my lock screen"? You asked showing him the picture. "But, I'm your lock screen"! Ashton said angrily.

You shrugged, trying to make him jealous. "I can look at you whenever I want" you smirked.

"Why do you want him as your lock screen? He's not even hot" Ashton muttered walking out of the room.

10 minutes later Ashton came back, looking down. "I'm sorry Y/N..." He mumbled.

"Were you jealous Ash"? You asked. He nodded, blushing. "Yeah, I was" he said. "Ash! I was just teasing! You are much hotter and a much better lock screen" you giggled.

"You kept it as me"? He asked. You nodded. "Course"