cute moments with your child

Calum:

You stepped foot into your family room when you saw Calum dressing up your little girl. He had put her hair in pigtails with bow clips and put on her favourite lilac sweater with her white jeans. You quietly awed to yourself, and whipped your phone out and took a photo.

The camera made a sound, and Calum turned around blushing. "Mummy! Don't I look pretty"? She giggled as you nodded. "Like a princess" you cooed.

"Daddy said he would take me to my friends fairy party! And I'm gonna make him dress up too" she said as you laughed. "I can't dress up baby" Calum smiled.

She frowned and shook her head whispering something in his ear. After she told him, he raised his eyebrow and nodded slowly as she clapped happily.

Ashton:

"Rylie! I'm gonna teach you how to play drums" you heard Ashton call out as your heart melted. A little Ash playing drums.

You smiled as you saw Rylie run into the games room and start squealing when he saw the set. He had always wanted to learn how to play drums after seeing his father play them numerous times.

Rylie was brought up listening to Green Day, Nirvana, Blink 182, Foo Fighters and INXS. Ashton was brought up listening to those bands so he thought why not have Rylie listening to the same bands as him.

You quietly tip-toed to outside the games room and saw Rylie with a bandana in his hair holding drum sticks. You cooed quietly as Ashton began to teach him how to play the drums.

Luke:

You were at the beach with Luke and your son Logan. "I wanna be as tall as daddy when I'm older"! Logan announced as you giggled and said "you will on day, Log"

"Logan come here"! Luke said smiling as he ran over. "How about you get on my shoulders, then you can be taller than me"? Luke suggested as Logan's eyes lite up and he started nodding excitably.

"Okay, get up" Luke said as he bent down and Logan got on his shoulders. Luke grabbed his legs and secured him and Logan began squealing in excitement.

"Mummy look! I'm taller than Daddy" he giggled as you nodded laughing. Luke turned and looked at you as you blew a kiss at both of them.

Michael:

You were sat waiting for your daughters ballet class to come out. There were many parents waiting around in the lobby, but they were their mothers.

You signed looking at your watch again, hating to wait extra minutes of the class going over time. That's when you heard the door slam close and a shout of a man saying; "PIP? ARE YO-"

"Oh..." He muttered awkwardly as the women all stared at him as he brushed past with his head down. "Hey, it's alright. They are all stuck up" I smiled at him as he nodded agreeing.

"I can see that now" he chuckled. The door for the class opened and the children came out running. A blonde girl came running out to the man as he grinned and lifted her off the ground, spinning her around then placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Bye Mia"! She said waving at my daughter as she waved back saying, "Bye Pip"! The man smiled at me as I smiled back and watched him hold onto Pip's hand as the walked out.