song preference - girls (the 1975)

Luke:

'Worrying about my brother finding out, what's the fun in doing what you're told'

"Let's go Y/N"! Luke grinned pulling you towards the door. "Luke! Jack said we can't. You're parents aren't here" you shook your head. "Y/N, you are so stubborn" Luke huffed. "He won't find out" Luke whispered.

"Yeah he will Luke" you muttered. Luke crossed his arms over his chest rolling his eyes. "What's the fun in doing what you're told"? Luke smirked. You shrugged not knowing how to answer. "See? C'mon now" Luke grinned, grabbing your arm and pulling you out.

Calum: (Calums POV)

'They're just girls, breaking hearts, eyes bright, uptight, just girls'

"C'mon mate, you gotta get over her" Michael sighed as you cried over her. "They're just girls" Luke smiled. "Breaking hearts" you muttered angrily. "Stupid girls" he muttered again. "Eyes bright, uptight" you muttered again.

"Cal"? Ashton asked. You looked up at him, as you felt anger rise. "I hate her, so much! She broke my heart! Ripped it out! She has probably forgotten about me while I cry over her" you yelled. "Mate, she hasn't forgotten" Michael sighed. "Yes she has! I bet she has a new boyfriend" you yelled.

"I, I loved her"

Michael:

'One moment I was ripping off your blouse now your living in my house, what happened to just messing around?'

"Remember when we were young and I would be ripping your blouse off"? Michael smirked. You nodded, chuckling at the memories. "Yes, I do. Now we are living together" you smiled squeezing his hand.

"I used to think I was messing around with you until I fell in love with you, then I knew it was something else" he smiled. "Oh thanks Michael" you rolled your eyes, lightly punching his arm.

"I wonder what happened to messing around" he whispered.

Ashton:

'I told her from the start, I'll break your heart'

"Y/N! I told you from the start! I'll break your heart"! Ashton shouted. "I thought I could! I can't believe I even trusted you"! You yelled, throwing a picture frame at him.

"Don't" he growled. "Y/N! I can't be in a relationship, I can't be trusted" he whispered.

"That's why you cheat, because you tell the girls you can't be trusted and they say you can but you cheat on them" you rolled your eyes, not sympathizing for Ashton. "I'm, gonna go" you nodded picking up your bag. "Bye Ashton" you said, kissing his cheek and leaving his house wishing he could have said sorry a thousands times and ran after you.

But you knew he wouldn't.