chrisrmas tree decorating

Ashton:

"Ash! Be careful, it's glass and my mums favorite" you sighed as your boyfriend swung the ornament around. "Don't worry" he grinned, just as the ornament went flying off his finger and smashing on the ground.

"Oh"! He yelled. "Oh? Ashton"! You yelled running over to the glass as he followed behind. "What broke? Better not be my favourite" your mum asked, walking into the room. You both stood up looking guilty.

"It was Ashton's fault"! You said. "Y/N"! Ashton said annoyed and embarrassed. "Sorry Mrs Y/L/N... I can buy you a new one"? He suggested. Your mum sighed looking at him.

"It's fine Ashton, they don't sell them anymore"

"Oh... I'll buy you other ones then! For Christmas" he smiled. "Okay, thanks" your mum chuckled walking out.

"Idiot"! You laughed, bending down and picking up the broken glass. "Go do the tree, while I pick this up" he said shooing you away and taking the glass from you.

Luke:

"Luke! Help please"! You pouted, as you couldn't reach the top of the tree to put the Angel. "On my back" he said bending down, as you jumped on. "Thanks"! You grinned as he tightened his grip around under your legs.

"There! It's on"! You grinned, as you put the Angel on the top and you both stood back admiring the tree. "Looks good, guys"! Your mum smiled as she saw the tree. "We did good"! Luke grinned. "You barley helped, Luke" you pointed out.

"Whatever" he chuckled, putting you down.

Calum:

 "Nearly there..." You said gasping and trying to get higher onto your tippy toes to reach the top. 

"Need help"? Your boyfriend Calum asked. "Nope" you shook your head, biting your lip in concentration. "Okay, fine" he shrugged standing there being amused. 5 minutes later you stop hadn't got the ornament on. 

"Babe, here" Calum said, picking you up at the waist with ease and let you reach the top. "Thanks..." You sighed. "I guess I did need help" you chuckled. 

"You just wouldn't admit it" Calum said, sticking his tongue out as you laughed at his stupidity. 

Michael:

"What did you do with the lights"! You gasped as you saw your boyfriend was trying to undo the lights. "Well, I actually don't know" he shrugged. "It was all neat but" you sighed, sitting next to him and helping him undo the mess.

"This is impossible"! Michael cried, throwing the lights on the ground. "You did it, babe" you said dropping your lights on the ground. "Fine" he sighed, picking up the lights and started to unravel them again.

After 10 minutes, he had done so and you both continued to put the lights on the tree.

a/n ew so bad