they both like you

Lashton:

"Hey Ashton" you smiled, entering his house. You saw Luke sitting in the lounge room playing some video game he was engrossed in. "Hi Luke" you said, as he completely ignored you. You shrugged it off and sat down next to him as Ashton went and got drinks. Ashton gave you and Luke your drinks as Luke slammed his hand into your face thinking it was Ashton.

"Y/N? Why didn't you tell me you where here"? Luke said frantically and ran to get tissues to dry your top. "I did" you frowned as he apologised over and over.

"Dude"! Ashton yelled at Luke as he grabbed a towel and started patting your face and Luke threw tissues all over your top.

You coughed awkwardly as Luke realising he was pretty much patting your boobs. You pulled his hand away blushing and started apologising again. "I'm really sorry Y/N" Luke said. "Luke it's fine" you smiled.

"Here I'll get you a new top" Ashton said and ran upstairs to give you one. He came back down and passed it too you as you awkwardly stood there.

"I'm gonna get changed... In the bathroom"

"Oh sh- yeah" Ashton nodded as you walked off. You closed the bathroom door and slipped off your current top and put Ashton's marvel top on. You started walking back into the lounge but you heard the two boys talking.

"Dude, I liked her way before you" Luke told Ashton as Ashton sighed. "But she is my best friend" Ashton argued.

"So"? Luke retaliated, as you walker into the room. You raised your eyebrow at the boys as they shut their mouths.

Malum:

"Hey Michael can you help me with this"? You sighed, as you pushed your book towards Michael. "What is it"? He asked. "Algebra" you sighed, as he frowned. "I failed Algebra..." He muttered.

"I didn't. I'm good at it" Calum said walking over to you guys and smiling. "But hey, I could always try" Mike smiled as Calum glared at him. "Actually I would rather pass Algebra, sorry Mike" you shrugged as Calum grinned and sat beside you. "Okay so all you need to do here is expand the brackets by moving the first bracket out and keeping the second one in" Calum explained as you did so.

"Then just multiply and add them" he explained and wrote it down as well"

"Thanks Cal" you smiled, hugging him as Michael walked over. "Do you need help with anything else"? Michael asked as you shook your head. "All good Mike"

He huffed, and stormed into the kitchen as you frowned at Calum. "Is he okay"? You asked. Calum shrugged. "Man period".

You nodded, giggling and continued doing your algebra. Calum walked into the kitchen where Michael was and you over heard them taking.

"You know I like her" Michael said, trying to whisper. "I like her too bro" Calum muttered. "I've had a crush on her since 6th grade"

"I know, but she can just decide who she likes more" Calum replied as both of the boys walked out.

"Y/N. Who do you like more? Calum or me"? Michael asked, as you gulped. "Um..."

A/N HELLO SURPRISE :]]]] WHO DO YOU THINK Y/N WILL CHOOSE? MICHAEL OR CALUM?

I'M GONNA DO A PART 2 SO IT WILL BE UP THIS WEEK. THAT WAS A MAJOR CLIFFHANGER.

IN THE COMMENTS YOU CAN EITHER VOTE FOR MICHAEL OR CALUM CAUSE I HAVE LASHTONS SORTED OUT