summer days (LASHTON)

'/Ashton:

"Cmon, babe! Get in the pool"! Ashton called out, pulling his top of and jumping into the pool. "I will soon Ash, I wanna tan for a bit" you said trying to block out his calls at you to get in. You took your sunglasses off, looking at him. "Wanna get in now"? Ashton pouted.

You shook your head, and put your sunglasses back on. A few minutes later you felt water drops fall onto your stomach. You looked up seeing Ashton standing above you. "Y/N"! Ashton pouted. "What"? You sighed. Ashton smirked down at you, picking you up bridal style as you yelled at him.

"Ashton"! You yelled, trying to get down but he had already threw you in the pool. You were now drenched. You glared at him, as he jumped in laughing. "I hate you" You said to Ashton, annoyed. "No you don't. In fact, you love me" Ashton giggled.

"I hate that you are right" you muttered, pulling your hair from its pony tail. "Now my hair is gonna be all knotty" you complained. "Stop being a girl" Ashton said. "I can't, I am one" you teased, poking your tongue out and swimming away as Ashton swam after you.

Luke:

"Luke? Can we get ice cream"? You asked your boyfriend, as you laid around the house with fans on. "Good idea"! He smiled, getting up as you both walked outside. "I'm not walking either, it's too hot" you said.

Luke nodded, and you both got into his car as he drove down to the nearest ice cream shop, with the windows down and your hair flying up. The music was turned up loud as Luke was singing very badly. You were laughing uncontrollably, and wished this could last forever.

You reached the parlour and went inside, and stood around deciding what flavour you wanted. "Hi, could we get a strawberry cone and... A choc-mint one in a cone" Luke told the girl, as she made them. "That's $10" she said as Luke handed the note over and took the ice creams and gave the choc-mint one to you. 

"Thanks Luke" you grinned, licking the side getting a bit on your nose as Luke chuckled. He bent down and kissed your nose, taking the ice cream off it.

"Thanks" you blushed. "Of course" Luke smiled, grabbing your hand as you both sat on the bench outside quietly.

a/n I know these aren't the best, but hey I said I would get these up tonight and I did!

I didn't have v good ideas, but I hope you still like them xx