you're on your period

Y/N another parody preference ????
it's not v good because I didn't have ideas but yeah..

*i really don't like Calum's and Luke's pref so if you have any ideas to make them better please comment :)*

Michael:
You screamed as blood ran down your leg. You weren't sure if Michael had stabbed you or not because the pain was just as bad.
You saw Michael standing behind you as he shrugged and walked out of the house and left you standing in a pool of your own blood.
new message;
mike - see u in a week or so
Luke:
"Luke could you get me Panadol please"? You shouted out as you curled into a ball.
"No. It's not all about you. I'm suffering too" Luke shouted out as he moaned in pain.
"What the hell.."? You shouted confused. "I live a Hannah Montana life" he said walking into the lounge room, holding a tampon.
You screamed, completely freaked out as Luke rolled his eyes and walked away.
Calum:
"Please stand 5m away from me at all times while you are on your period" Calum stated, making you shocked. "What"? You asked confused.
"I don't want to catch a disease, you nasty"
"It's not a disease..."? You replied, scrunching your nose in confusion. "Don't touch, breathe, hug, kiss, cuddle or lick me for this week" Calum said walking off making you stunned.
Ashton:
You rolled around on the floor moaning as Ashton started yelling at you. "Can you shut up? I don't care you are on your period, it's not that bad"
"NOT THAT BAD"? You screamed running into the room as Ashton ignored you.
You pulled out a knife and stabbed Ashton, as he screamed in pain. "It's not that bad"! You said as Ashton screamed.
You panicked and realised you had stabbed your own boyfriend as you started screaming. (THAT TOOK A TURN WHAT)