you're younger than him & dating him

Luke:

You were 14, and he was 18. Even though many of the fans thought it was weird and hated you for it, you loved Luke. You had both been best friends you were 3 (making him 7).

You would do everything together and once Luke turned 15, and you were still 11 your friendship started to breakdown. Luke thought he was too cool for you, and hung out with the popular people as you had your own little group.

Once you turned 13, and he was 17 he apologised and you forgave him since he was still your best friend.

Luke just finished school and you were still in school. No one believed that you were dating Luke Hemmings, but you just laughed at them.

Michael:

"So Michael, I heard you aren't on the market anymore? Who is the lucky lady"? The interviewer asked as Michael smiled widely. "Yeah, her name is Y/N. She is gorgeous"

"And I have heard there is a 2 year gap, am I right"? They asked again as Michael nodded. "Even though she is that bit younger than me, I feel very protective of her and I don't want her to get hurt. She means a lot to me"

"Does the 5sos fan like her, was she always a fan..."? They continued to asked as Michael happiled answered. "Most of them like her but there is a lot of talk about the age gap which I understand but I wish people wouldn't send her hate and he supportive of our relationship. Y/N has always been a fan, and just met me on the street one day and that's how the ship sailed"

Calum:

"Hey Y/N, how old are you"? A few fans shouted at you as you awkwardly smiled. You hated how you were 3 years younger than Calum because everyone you got asked your age you would get judged.

"15" you smiled quickly, and walked off to continue your shopping. When you went to get lunch you went onto twitter and looked through your timeline. Many of the tweets were complaining about the age gap and how you were too young and immature for Calum. You were considered mature for your age, and went through a lot went you were younger which made you grow up quicker.

@R/T/N: knowing that Y/N is only 15 makes me think I have a chance (:

@R/T/N: @Y/T/N is WAY too young for Calum - plus she's not even pretty

@R/T/N: Y/N is so awkward and weird and she's only 15??? what the hell.

You didn't know how to react to the hate comments so you pushed them away and ignored them even though they hurt.

From Cal <3 - I love you xxx

Ashton:

The age gap between you and Ashton was only 2 years making you 18. The gap wasn't that big but it did affect some things in your relationship. Ashton was a bit more mature than you and would always treat you like a baby.

He would always say you needed to be more mature, and stop going out clubbing with friends even though he dies the exact same thing. You love Ashton and he loves you but the age gap can make you guys annoyed at each other.

The fans don't really bother you about your age since most of them are younger than. They supported your relationship even though you still got hate for dating Ashton, but that would always happen.

A/N hi this authors note is gonna be longer than usual cause I need to say a few things. But first - sorry this took a bit longer to upload.

1) I know I am not the best writer out there and I don't always edit my work but I try too so please don't point out my spelling, grammar, ect mistakes. I do know they are there and I will go back and edit it.

2) if you do not like my preference/think it's dumb/silly ect don't comment that you think it's funny because there is a chance the next few preferences will have been requested, and it seemed interesting & enjoyable to write. It's simple. If you don't like the preference don't comment.

3) if you want to use my preferences in your book, you must dm me before you just add it too your book without a dedication/authors note saying its from my book. If you want to post it outside wattpad and ask, I will probably say no as I only want it to be on wattpad (hence the reason why I never tell you guys to share it on other social media sites). I do understand if I did share it on other sites I would get more reads, but I am going fine with just wattpad sharing.