you get caught

Luke:

"Hey babe... Can you please came over" Luke whispered onto the phone. "Luke it's 11, are you kidding"? You groaned.

"Pleaseee Y/N. I'll give you lots of cuddles" he giggled. You sighed giving in. "How could I say no to that. I'll see you soon" you said, hanging up and slipping on your jacket and boots. You put your phone in your back pockets and opened your door slowly hoping it didn't creak.

You gave a sigh of relive, when it didn't and you tippy-toed towards the front door. You knocked something over as you started internally screaming.

You kept going, until you saw your parents bedroom light go on. You raced towards the bathroom and hide behind the wall hoping you wouldn't get caught.

All you could think that it would be Luke's fault. You saw the bedroom light go off as you made the rest of the way to the door.

You put your hand on the knob as you heard a cough behind you. You huffed and turned around. "Where do you think you are going at this hour"? Your dad asked. "Uhh, outside? Needed fresh air" you said. "Open your window if you want fresh air. You aren't sneaking out too see Luke" your dad said, as you groaned and walked back to your room.

To Luke - plan failed :((( dad caught me. love you x

Luke - damn :(( ill see you tomorrow then? night, love you x

Michael:

"Hello" you grinned, kissing your boyfriend as he entered your house. "Hey" he smiled, squeezing your waist. You walked to the family room and sat down in the chairs.

"What did you wanna do today"? He asked, kissing your neck making you giggle. "Uh, nothing. Just sit with you" you said as Michael continued to kiss along your collarbone.

"Mhmm" he said, which sounded incoherent. He lifted his head, and smiled at you. "I'm so lucky I have you"

You blushed, laughing. "Me too Mike" you nodded. You pressed your lips against Michaels and began to make out. You ran your fingers through his hair, and tugging at it making me moan as he pinned you down to the couch and smirked at you and began to kiss you again.

He started sucking at your neck until you heard the front door open. Your mum walked in, as you pushed Michael off. Your mum raised an eyebrow, and you laughed nervously.

"Hello Michael" your mum said. "Hi Mrs Y/L/N" he smiled nervously. "Can you guys help me unpack the groceries" your mum said as you both nodded and awkwardly walked past your mum to the car.

"That was awkward" Michael laughed, scratching the beck of his neck. "Yeah, but oh well" You shrugged.

Ashton:

"Hey Luke" you smiled, sitting beside him as you waited for Ashton to get back. "Hey, how are you"? He smiled. "Tired as hell, but other than that... Fine. How are you"?

"Pretty much the same" he laughed, looking back down at his phone. "Hey you like Fall Out Boy, yeah"? He asked as you nodded. "I have a spare ticket... Do you maybe wanna come with me"? Luke asked awkwardly. You grinned and squealed. "Oh my gosh yes, thank you Luke" you said hugging him. You pulled away and looked at him them you felt his lips on yours. You kissed back, then realised you had Ashton.

Ashton.

You pulled away, looking at the ground. "Oh, sh- I'm sorry Y/N... I just... I kinda like you" Luke mumbled. You nodded. "I think you should give the ticket to someone else" you muttered as Luke nodded.

"I agree" you heard Ashton say, as you turned around. "Ash, it wasn't what it looked like" you said panicking. "Really Y/N? I saw you kissing him" Ashton spat, as he walked away and you followed. "I was caught in the moment, I swear when I realised I pulled away"

"I saw it Y/N you don't have to tell me. You stayed there for a good 5 seconds before pulling away" Ashton rolled his eyes. "Ash, please" you begged, starting to cry. "Why don't you go to Fall Out Boy and make out with Luke there! I'm sure you would both love it" Ashton said, walking off and you stood their crying.

Calum:

You were sitting at dinner with your family, and your sister was taking to you as you nodded and tried to actually give a reply.

"Y/N, what's on your neck"? Your sister asked, as you gulped. "Oh, it's probably a burn from the straightener" you lied. "Did Calum bite you like a vampire"! She giggled, and began to hiss. Your mum looked at your neck and you knew you were caught.

"Y/F/N is that a hickey"? Your mum asked as your eyes went wide and you stuttered. "Uh, maybe"? You said. "Maybe? It's yes or no" your dad said as you looked down awkwardly.

"Yes" you muttered. "But this is such a great chicken" you laughed nervously, as you tried to change the subject and your mum didn't seem impressed. "I'm guessing you and Calum -"

"NO! We didn't" you said loudly and your mum nodded. "Okay..."

"What's a hickey"? Your sister asked. Your mum sighed once again. "A vampire bite" you nodded, and out your plate in the sink.

"Im gonna go upstairs..." You said and ran upstairs and texted Calum.

To Cal - mum saw the hickeys :/ most awkward dinner in the history of dinners

Cal - hahaha oh babe, you should have covered it up

To Cal - I did... But my sister saw the "vampire bite" as she likes to call it xx

a/n probably the longest preference I have written :) sorry Calum's isn't as good, I couldn't come up with a good idea.

THIS ISN'T EDITED SO DONT POINT OUT THE ERRORS UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR HAIR CUT OFF :-----)
thanks love you guys