Chapter 23 - I Think I'm Rubbing Off On You

A/N - Hey guys! Sorry for the long amount of time between updates, I hadn't noticed it had been so long lol Anyway, cross country season is over! Yayyy! But now comes, basketball season, which is a lot harder, but I actually like basketball, so fingers crossed!

Dedicated to glitterANDgold for her book Puck You, which I have been reading and it's so great, I can't wait for her next update.

Anyway, hope you guys like the chapter!!! I hope it's okay, I don't really know how to write "scenes." lol Please vote, and comment! I'd love to hear everyone's opinions! Happy reading! \(o^_^o)/

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Shhh!"

"Wha-? Me shhh? I was already being quiet! You shh-"

"SHHH!"

That's it. I reach out in the dark, moving my hand around until I find his chest.

"What are you-" He doesn't even get to finish his sentence before I slap his chest, hard.

"Oww!" he exclaims. "What the-"

"Shhh!" I reply with a small laugh, satisfied with my revenge.

Hunter chuckles. "Oh you're so gonna pay for that once we get out of here." He hisses at me.

"No way! Now we're even. It's your fault we're stuck in here anyway." I reply.

"No way! This is so your fault!" He defends, in a sort of whisper-yell.

"How is this my fault? You were faced towards the direction of the teacher, you should've seen him coming. Ergo, your fault." I reason. He laughs, clearly amused at the situation.

I feel Hunter shift, although I can't really see him in the dark, and am slightly startled when his arm snakes around my waist and pulls me to him.

"Well excuse me, if I was a little distracted." He whispers, his breath on my ear sending shivers down my spine. "My girlfriend was looking extremely gorgeous. Couldn't help myself."

Hunter leans down, and somehow finding them in the dark, slowly presses his lips to mine, causing every thought to escape my mind, and butterflies to erupt in my stomach, but he pulls away all too quickly. I'm left in a daze... until he speaks.

"Which, if you think about it, really makes this your fault doesn't it?" He states, and I can almost hear the smirk in his voice. Idiot.

"Ow!" He exclaims, after I smack his chest again.

Okay, so clearly, Hunter and I remember the last few moments very differently, so let me back up a bit for you.

*Flashback*

Holy crap, this class is boring. This is suffocating. How do I usually get through this again?

Oh right Hunter.

My boyfriend.

I know right? I have no idea how that happened either! It's too good to be true, but if I'm dreaming, nobody pinch me.

There's a perfect, beautiful, kind-hearted guy, and he's interested in me! I have no idea why, and honestly, I don't care. As long as he's willing to be with me, I'm not complaining.

However, my boyfriend (still not used to that) is late to school, again. He texted me this morning to let me know what was going on.

Apparently, he got into a huge fight with his dad last night, which led to a fight this morning, which led to him getting his car keys taken away, hence his absence at school.