Chapter 21 - Harry Potter References. My One Weakness...

A/N - Alright guys, look! An early update! Yayyy! lol

Alright, it is so difficult to find a person with black hair and blue eyes, like honestly, I had no idea the predicament I was getting myself into when I chose that. But that's what I want Hunter to look like, so if you have trouble picturing his eyes, they're basically as blue as Jack Frost's from Rise of the Guardians (picture above). Hope that helps lol

This chapter is dedicated to JessGirl93 for her amazing book The Bad Boy's Girl. I started it a long time ago, and just finished it, and it definitely got me through some tough times. It's one of the best on wattpad, so if you haven't read it, you definitely should.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Please vote and please please please comment letting me know what you think! Love you guys! Happy reading! =)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Mia, come on, please talk to me?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Nope."

"Why not? Come on, I didn't really mean to hit him. And besides, the guy deserved it. You can't seriously be mad at me."

"Oh, you didn't mean to? I could tell by your strategically placed punches. And besides, it's not about that Hunter! You could've been seriously hurt, or worse, expelled." I state angrily.

"You need to sort out your priorities." Hunter replies with a surprisingly good fake British accent and a smirk on his face.

"Shut up.." I say with a roll of my eyes, trying to repress a smile. Damn it, Harry Potter references. My one weakness.. Okay, fine, one of many.

"Come onn Mia, I'm fine, see?" He says gesturing to himself, clearly choosing to ignore the big purple bruise on his jawline. "and Zack and Jay broke it up before I maimed him for life, so what's the big deal?" He says, reaching out and grabbing my hand. I pull it away. He's not off the hook just yet.

"The big deal is that you can't go around hitting everybody that's rude to me." I reply, exasperatedly.

"Mia, did you hear what he said?" He asks, his voice rising a bit and losing all of its humor. "I'm not someone who fights over any little thing, but if you think I'm just gonna let someone touch you or talk about you like that, then you're sadly mistaken."

"I heard what he said.. And sure, it stung a little, but that's not what really bothered me, Hunter. What bothered me more was having to watch you two swing at each other. Don't think I didn't see him punch you in the jaw.. I know you "won," but I was still scared for you.. God, he could've hurt you too, you know." I confess, and his expression softens, before a mischievous glint comes into his eyes.

"Please, I'm a ninja compared to that guy."

I smack his chest, and he chuckles. "I'm being serious!"

"I know, I know..hey," he says grabbing my arm again, and tugging me towards him. "I'm sorry I made you worry, okay? If it ever happens again, I'll try to restrain myself, although I can't make any promises." He says rubbing the back of his neck, and looking adorable doing it. "So, forgive me?" he asks, doing that thing with his eyes.

Oh, who am I kidding, I can't stay mad at him.

Over the past couple of weeks since our "not date," I've noticed just how much stronger the attraction that I have towards this idiot has grown.

After practically avoiding his eyes this whole time, I chance a glance up at him, and just in that short look, I notice again how incredibly amazing he really is.