The Sequel Is Up!

Hey guys! Guess what??

The sequel is here!!!

It's called (Insert Story Here) - Senior Year.

I know, catchy right? Lol

Anyway, please go check it out! Right now, just the prologue is up, but I should have the first chapter up in the next couple of days!

Hope you guys like it! =)

Here's the link:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/13469059-insert-story-here-senior-year

And here is the blurb:

"(In Parentheses Series) - Book 2
*can not be read as a separate novel*

"As the boy stands up and regains his composure, Hunter steps in front of me protectively, essentially shielding me from view, before reaching back to lace his fingers with mine and pulling me close into his side. A smirk comes across the creep's face once he notices the action. "Ohh, so you're Scott's girl?" he asks with dark humor. Hunter doesn't respond, but his grip tightens as the boy lets out a short laugh. "Well, this just got a hell of a lot more fun," he says, looking up at Hunter, who's anger is now hanging by just a thread. He looks me up and down one more time, before walking away, leaving me feeling violated and incredibly confused. Who the hell was that? And how does he know Hunter?"

It's senior year and Hunter and Mia are back to school, back together, and stronger now than ever before.

But staying that way becomes increasingly difficult when they both have to make important decisions about the future which threatens to put a strain on their relationship.

On top of all that, Hunter's former high school merges with Northwest Academy, causing old mistakes and old enemies to resurface, and it soon becomes apparent that maybe Mia might not know as much about him as she thinks.

What happens when Hunter's past comes back to haunt him? And by association, Mia.

Can the boy who once saved her from her world, protect her from his?

Even he's not sure, but he's sure as hell gonna try."