Reunited

Reminder

This is a MUSIC-BASED BOOK and I've tried my best to time the music the best I could. If you want the full experience of "Limelight" then please press the video and enjoy.

Michael spun a total of three times before pointing towards the camera.

Delilah remained in the left-wing of the stage, watching him intently until Alyssa and Valentina approached her. " Yo I thought you were gonna— oh shit," Valentina exclaimed. "Is that who I think it is? Yo, this beat is the serious joint."

" Right." Alyssa smiled and nudged Delilah. " Yo what you think?"

Delilah couldn't contain her smile as she saw him in action

Delilah couldn't contain her smile as she saw him in action. She could practically see the glowing light shining from him as he did what he does best.

All alone, She's in the ego zone
The word is out that you're doin' wrong. On the move got fire in your shoes
By word of mouth you are on the news
You're livin' in sunset times

 On the move got fire in your shoesBy word of mouth you are on the newsYou're livin' in sunset times

Don Cornelius made his way to Bobby backstage.
" Little trickster always loved to do jokes." Cornelius chuckled causing Bobby to smile.

" Trust me he wasn't joking— he wants to stay with his brothers for their sake but look at him...true stars share the stage with no one."

Don nodded absentmindedly for he was too busy enjoying the performance to tune into the conversation. Bobby peered at him, then Michael, the audience, and the dancers. " But since he's so committed to staying with the Jacksons— how about I make it to where he has no choice but to leave?" he questioned causing Don to pause before they peered at each other.

On the go
Got fever in your soul
You better not shout where you gonna go
Livin' hot
Doin' what you should not
The break's on me, then what do you got
We're living on sunset time