Killa's Kill

Reminder

This is a MUSIC-BASED BOOK . If you want the full experience of "Limelight" then please press the video and enjoy.

One Week Later

May 15th

" Good-afternoon brothers, sisters, and other people. I hope you're doing well and polishing up your acts. Today I have the week's biggest hit for you folks, This is RadioRic introducing to your ears McFadden & Whitehead Ain't No Stopping Us Now."

" Yes, yo can you believe this? I ain't know Robert could get this on the radio like that. This joint been playing all week twenty five eight. " Valentina snapped as they drove around in Mrs. Smith's car.

Alyssa's fingers tapped the wheel along to the beat of the song as Delilah turned the radio up with a proud smile.

Her first time on the radio wasn't exactly how she pictured it, but like her mother used to say. Life is not always predictable.

" Not only am I shocked about us being on the radio but ...I can't believe mom let us push this navigator around the neighborhood." Alyssa exclaimed as they stopped at a red light.

" I don't even know if it's real or not. It happened so fast."

" Right we were just losing the talent search and breaking bubble gum machines and now look we cruising down the street in ya moms car, vibing out to us on the radio and on top of all that we're off to lunch with a genius...ass...producer." Valentina stated as they continued their journey downtown.

Once the girls reached their destination they left the car with excited laughter as they walked towards the restaurant called Labar's.

" Aye I wonder if he gonna pay for all of us."

" Tina I'm pretty sure when a man offers to take women out to lunch that he's gonna pay."

Valentina shrugged as she glanced over to Alyssa." Nah cause when ever Troy takes me out we split the bill."

" Thats because Troy is fucking broke." they laughed as they were allowed through the doors.

...

Delilah

The wait for the food consisted of small talk between the five of us. It was a surprise to the girls and I that Robert's partner Mr. Carlitos Anderson would be joining us. By the looks of him I didn't expect him to be as funny and outgoing as he was. I could easily tell that he was two different people outside of his craft, which was common with most people. It was a big relief to see that he wasn't as intimidating during his daily life.

When the food came we all thanked the waiter before Robert's attention went to us with a hint of seriousness in his eyes that alerted my attention.

" Okay let's cut to the chase ladies." his lips curled into a smile. " Now remember in the studio I informed you that this could go one way or the other? "