Finn

Els POV
I started walking down the street of Mikes house on my way home when someone had walked into me. "Oh sorry..." I said not wanting to get into conversation since me and Mike had had a little argument and I wasn't really in the mood for talking. "Uh it's okay.." the guy said reaching his hand out to mine. "My names Finn. Finn Wolfhard." I smiled lightly wanting to go home but instead I decided to just make a friend. "My names El- I mean my names Jane, Jane Hopper." He smiled shaking my hand and said "Nice to meet you Jane."

About twenty minutes later me and Finn had ended our conversation and I made my way into my house. "See you tomorrow Finn!" I said going inside my house. I walked in and set my bag on the couch going over to the phone to call Mike and tell him about my friend, that is until I remembered our argument and decided to just binge watch some of my favorite soaps.

-The Next Day-

I twisted and turned under my covers as my alarm clock kept getting louder and louder. I finally sat up and turned it off getting out of bed rubbing my eyes. I made my way to my closet and changed into my new outfit.

I noticed it showed a little skin but just ignored it and went into the bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth

I noticed it showed a little skin but just ignored it and went into the bathroom to do my hair and brush my teeth. Once I was finished I grabbed my black backpack and threw it over my shoulder. I made sure to put my sweater in the bag Incase it got warm. I then left and ran towards The mall to meet with Finn.

Once I got out of the bus I spotted Finn at the entrance. "Hey Jane!" He yelled rubbing towards me. "Hey Finn." He put his arm around my shoulder and I tensed up (idk if that's the word) at his touch. I peeled his arm off me and said "Sorry.." he just sighed and said "It's fine I was just joking around." I nodded and we went into scoops ahoy.

Once I sat down with my vanilla cone with extra sprinkles I heard a voice behind me. "El?!" Mike said almost yelling. I turned to face Mike and smiled. "Hey Mike!" I said feeling a lot better since our last interaction. "What are you doing?!" I laughed and said "hanging out with my friend, Finn this is Mike, my boyfriend,Mike this is Finn. I met him yesterday." I could hear Mike gulp and felt a hand squeeze my wrist and pull me away. "Mike!" I yelled as he dragged me out of scoops ahoy.

"You like him!" I shook my head and said "No!" He kept denying my statement and I was just so annoyed and angered. I slapped him right across the face when he tried to pick me up and bring me home. He put his hand to his cheek and said "I'm sorry I just.." I cut him off "You need to stop this mike! let me have friends!" He shook his head and just kept apologizing. I sighed and pulled him into a short kiss ending the short argument.