32

Peter's POV

I couldn't help but groan to myself as I walked down the school hallway to my locker. There were only a few minutes of lunch left so I decided to go ahead and head to my next class.

I'm not going to lie, with all of the Avengers training going on my grades have been slipping a little bit. I would be too busy on weekends to do any homework and I'd be in a rush to get a little done before Mr. Stark made us work out after I got back.

Things had become very stressful in just a week.

I shake my head from my thoughts as I began walking down the hall to get to my next class. The bell had rang as I was getting my things out of my locker so I had to fight with people to actually get to where I was trying to go.

Just as I was about to step into my classroom the hallway got louder like they were cheering on a fight. I give one last glance down the hallway, trying to determine if I needed to get in the way of the possible fight or if it would go away on it's own, but when I looked all I saw was people parting like the Red Sea which made me do a double take. This is high school; no one parts like the Red Sea for anyone.

A small groan escaped my lips when I saw Mr. Stark walking down the hall with his head held high with Harley at his side smiling at me like a mad man.

When Mr. Stark spots me he smiles at me slightly and motions me toward him. A small blush covers my face as everyone in the crowded hallway turned their eyes to me. Some glare, others just let their jaw drop to the floor, the rest just watch as I quickly walk to Mr. Stark with my head down.

Harley comes to my side; we're so close that our shoulders brushed each other every time we moved.

"What's happening?" I asked in a hushed whisper in case it was about the Avengers.

"Tony is taking you out of school. He says it's taking too much time out of our training and you scored high enough last year to graduate so it won't effect you." He whispered back as he brushed our hands together as if to ask if it was okay to hold hands here.

Before he could pull his hand away from mine I gently laced our fingers together. He smiled at me and kissed the side of my head lightly making me blush and chuckle a bit.

The hall was filled with murmurs and whispers when his lips touched my skin. I picked up a few whispers about me being gay being a shock while a lot of the girls whispered about how they knew I was only pretending to like Liz, apparently they had 'a built in gaydar that was on point', that's what they said at least.

A few boys called me us faggots or fairies making me roll my eyes. Without looking back at the idiots behind me I turned my head to Harley, planted my lips onto his for a few seconds while lifting my hand to give everyone the finger, and began following Mr. Stark again.

Harley's cheeks were slightly blushed but there was a huge smile on face that made up for the red in his cheeks.

"What was that for?" He whispered with a smirk.

"They were eyeing my boyfriend." I lied remembering the way he reacted to the man in Walgreens calling him a fag. "I had to make sure no one was going to make a move on you." He chuckled at that.

"I wouldn't pay them any attention, my boyfriend is way better than all of them combined anyway." He said with a small smirk as he laid his head on my shoulder.

Sadly he removed it when the main office came into view. I could see a few teachers and office assistances gasp when their eyes landed on the one and only Tony Stark.

"I need to speak to principal Bolin." Mr. Stark said with a small smile. Without a word the lady behind the desk just nodded her head and led Mr. Stark to Bolin's office.