22

Peter's POV

I hated Flash.

I don't hate a lot of things but Flash is one of the few things I despise.

I was hoping I could escape him after school so I could just go home but I wasn't so lucky.

A hand slammed down on my shoulder as I was putting books in my locker. I sighed knowing exactly who it was and what that meant for me.

"Come on dude, don't do this again." I begged as he dragged me to an empty classroom. He ignored me and shoved me into the dark classroom causing me to stumble over my own feet but I don't fall.

He scowled when his eyes landed on my face.

"I know those bruises didn't go away over night." He said as he stalked closer to me. For every step he took closer to me I took a step back until my back hit the cold concert wall.

Flash grabbed me by the chin even though I tried to pull my face away from him. He didn't like that I was fighting him so he punched me in the stomach, not enough to leave a bruise but enough to make me stop moving.

Flash smirked at me as he lifted his hand to my face. I have to fight with myself to not flinch. His finger moved harshly on my jaw where he knew a bruise was.

"Who would have thought little Penis Parker was a faggot?" He asked as he pressed his forearm against my chest.

My mind went back to Harley's face yesterday when that man at Walgreens called us faggots. He seemed so sad when the man called him that. No one should use that word again.

"Don't call me that." I grit through my teeth.

"Don't call you that? Okay, what do you want to be called? You want to be called fairy? Or queer? You like either of those more?" I could feel myself getting more and more mad with every word he used. My fists curled up into tight balls as I clenched my jaw tightly.

"You know what?" I asked, making Flash raise an eyebrow. "I've been waiting for this day for a long time." Before Flash could ask any questions I had flipped us.

His back was now against the wall as I pressed tightly on his chest with my hand. He looked very confused when he finally registered what happened.

"What are you doing?" I rolled my eyes at him. He actually looked scared.

"Say it. I dare you."

"Say what?"

"Fairy, faggot, queer, any of your favorite words. I dare you." I seethed as I stood on my tiptoes and brought Flash's face closer to mine. "Say it." He smirked at me.

"Fag-"

My fist collided with his face as soon as the first syllable came out of his mouth.

I pulled back and looked at him. His lip was a little bloody where I just hit him but other than that he was fine.

"Say it again." I dared. Flash didn't smirk this time; he just scowled.

"Fag-"

I punched him again.

"Say it again." He didn't say it again; instead he pushed off of the wall and landed a punch directly on my temple.

I stumble back a bit but he catches up to me. Flash pushes me down on the ground and straddles me. His punch comes as hard as I expected it to but as the second one is about to hit me I catch it.

I flip the two of us over and punch Flash three times before he even has time to react. He cries out in pain making me roll my eyes at him.

"All this time you've been beating me up and I didn't make a single noise; you see how hard it is to do that now don't you." I said as I punched him once more. "It's really easy to punch and kick someone everyday until you get tired but it's not as easy being that person is it? Is it?"

"Mr. Parker!" A voice shrieked from the door.

I turn to see Mrs. Bradley standing in the doorway, a hand on her chest like she just caught me having anal sex with Flash instead of beating him up.

"Both of you come with me right now! You are both in very big trouble!" He yelled as she walked closer to the two of us.

I looked down at Flash one last time before getting up. He smirked at, he knew how this looked, and it didn't look good for me.

"Just you wait asshole, you're going down for this, not me." He whispered in my ear before he walked out of the classroom door.

"I'm calling both of your parents! " Mrs. Bradley declared as she pulled me down the hall by my ear.

I groaned to myself.

Mr. Stark is so going to kill me when he gets here.