17

Harley's POV

"Okay! Okay! I yield! Stop fucking hitting me!" I yelled to Peter who had a pillow in each hand and was hitting me with both of them. I was in the fetal position.

Peter laughs at me as he hits me with a pillow one last time before throwing it back on the head of the bed.

"Maybe you should be careful about who you pick fights with." I rolled my eyes.

"You only won because you stole my pillow, which is against the rules. So if anything I think I technically won that because you would get disqualified for cheating." Peter scoffed.

"I have never heard that rule in my life."

"That's because you live in New York. You people make up your own damn rules, in Tennessee we have rules." I said as I pushed my slightly sweaty hair out of my face.

"Take that back!"

"No. It's the truth." The next thing I know a pillow hits me in the middle of my head. This happens two more times before I could register what was happening.

"Stop hitting me god dammit!" I yell as I grabbed the pillow and pulled it towards me, trying to take it away from Peter. He had a strong grip on that pillow though, so I pulled harder.

"Alright, alright I won't hit you anymore just give me my pillow back. I need to make my bed up again since you ruined it with you're stupid pillow fight."

"Oh come on Peter, I'm an older brother; I've used that trick a thousand times."

"Damn." He whispered under his breath. I laughed at him but still held onto the pillow tightly.

Peter panted slightly beside me. His left leg right beside my head as I lay on my back on the bed. We stayed in that position for a few seconds but my gut churned when Peter gave me a wicked smirk.

"How ticklish are you?" He asked, throwing me off guard for a second.

It was a blur. One second Peter was by my side holding a pillow above my face, but the next second he was straddling me while tickling my side.

I squealed, laughed, squirmed, and bucked my hips but nothing got him to stop.

"Please stop!" I repeated over and over through my laughter.

Peter stopped a few seconds. A smile was on his face while his hair fell down onto his face. I was panting from underneath him, trying to catch the breath he stole from me with his vicious attack.

He stared down at me rom his place on my stomach. His brown eyes found mine, trapping me. Suddenly all of this was too real.

He's sweaty and has messy hair as he stares down at me while he straddling my hips as I panted beneath him. This was far too sexual.

"You can get up now." I manage to whisper when I break eye contact with him.

He mumbles a sorry as he shuffles off of me plops down on the bed next me. I look over to the clock on Peter's desk and notice I had been here a lot longer than I meant to be.

"Damn," Peter begins when he followed my gaze to the clock. "I think we missed lunch by a little bit."

"I'd say that's an understatement." It was already 7 o'clock. Yea, I'd say we missed lunch by a lot.

"You wanna go somewhere for food? My stomach is about to eat my back bone." I asked making Peter look at me funny. "What?" I asked.

"What do you mean your stomach is eating you back bone?" I shook my head with a small sigh.

"It's an expression. Like you were so hungry that your stomach started eating your body." I said as I got up from the bed.

"That's morbid." He pointed out but I only shrug.

"That's not important. Do you want to come get food with me or not?" Peter looked over at the clock again before looking back at me.

"Only if you're okay with getting pizza."

"Sounds like a plan to me." I said with a smile. Peter smiles back at me then goes to put his socks and shoes on.

Within 5 minutes were standing outside the facility ready to go get food.

Yea this was really frickin short but it was also low key (Loki) fluff so we have to compromise sometimes so sorry.