28

Tony Stark's POV

I hated that I had to be at the facility this early. The sun wasn't even up yet, why did I have to?

I rubbed my eyes a bit as I walked through the long winding corridors to get to the boys' hallway. I knew they weren't up yet; they hate these early morning practices as much as I do but this is how it has to be.

Early in the morning and late at night is the only time that I can't spend with Morgan since she's asleep and since I want to spend every waking moment with her all of us will just have to suck it up.

Peter's door was the first one in the hallway so I always woke him up first.

I slammed open the door and go to turn on the light but I realize it was already on. My eyes glide over to the bed only to realize it was empty. There was no way he was about to do this to me again.

Before I even left the room I called out to Jarvis.

"Track the suit." His voice came back to me immediately.

"It's in the corner, in the front pocket of his backpack." I stopped mid step at the sentence as my head whipped around to make sure the bag was actually in the corner.

"Track his phone then."

"His phone is in Mr. Keener's room." A thought popped into my head causing me to smile just a bit.

Trying to be as quiet as possible I turn off the light, leave the room, and shut the door softly.

The hallway was completely silent other than the sound of my footstep. I say nothing as I walk closer to Harley's room.

The door was closed. No light poured out from under the door. The room was dead quiet.

With a small smile on my face I slowly open the door and peak my head in the room. Peter lay on his back with his arm wrapped around Harley while Harley rested his head against his chest.

A laptop was propped up against their legs. Candy littered the bed for some reason and an empty sandwich bag laid discarded in the floor.

I smile to myself as I watch the pair sleep. Every time Peter breathed in Harley's head rose.

I knew they would like each other but I didn't think they would like each other this much.

As much as I wanted them to stay and catch up on sleep, we had stuff we need to get done today and I promised Morgan we could go to the zoo today.

Reaching over I turned on the lights causing both boys to flinch and cover their eyes while groaning.

"Come on sleepy heads. It's time to get up." Harley groaned more but got up anyway. Peter on the other hand glanced over to me with a glare until he realized where he was, then his eyes widened.

He goes to down play the scene but I cut him off with a small shake of my head first and smirk at him a bit causing him to blush a bit and look down at the ground.

"Be at the gym in ten minutes and start the pre workout while I go set up the actual training for the day." And with that I cast one last glance at the two before leaving.

Just as I'm about to leave the hall I hear Harley yell.

"Oh my god, Peter! Shut up!" Causing me to smile to myself and leave the hall.

Peter Parker's POV

"He knows. He knows. He knows."

"Oh my god, Peter! Shut up!" Harley playfully yelled as he threw a random pair of shorts at my head but I leaned my head a bit to the right before it had a chance to hit me.

"But he knows! How are you not freaking out?"

"Because if he cared it was happened he wouldn't have smiled and would have told us to knock it off before things got too serious. Don't you agree?"

"I guess."

"Then stop worrying and change into those shorts, we're running out of time." I sighed to myself, trying to calm my heartbeat. Of course that kinda got thrown out the window when I glanced over to Harley who stood with his back facing me as he looked out the window, his eyes trained to the lake out front.

His shirt was no longer on his body.

I have no idea where it went but I hoped he never found it.

His pale back stood out against the dark sky. The slightly toned muscle stood out due to the light in the room causing shadows in the low spots of his back.

I'm so ripping all of his shirts up later.

"Why are you staring at me?" Harley asked all of a sudden. His eyes never left the window but the reflection in the glass gave me away.

"Am I not allowed to look at you?" I asked, a small blush coming across my face at the fact that he caught me staring.

"I never said that, I was just wondering why." A small smirk covered his face as he turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"I was just admiring the view that you were rudely standing in front of." Harley rolled his eyes at before looking down at the shorts in my hands.

"Unless you plan on wearing blue jeans to the gym you need to get changed. We're already late." He said as picked up a random shirt from the floor and holding it up to his nose before shrugging and pulling it over his head.

I frown a bit.

"Could you turn around..." I trail off.

"Oh, so you can creepily stare at me but I can't wait for you to put on pants while looking at you?" He asked playfully as he rolled his eyes and turned around.

Without answering him I quickly peeled off my pants, almost falling in the process. I caught myself by putting my hand on the bed quickly.

Looking around to make sure no one saw me almost fall I turned a bright shade of red when my eyes landed on Harley, who was watching me through the glass again.

"Oh keep going," he began. I could hear the smile in his voice. "Don't mind me at all. Just admiring the view that you're rudely standing in front of."

I couldn't help but blush more as I turned around quickly and tried to put on the shorts as quickly as possible.

"Funny how you think this view is somehow better for you." Harley said; the smirk he was wearing slipped into his voice. "You have a good ass by the way."

"I hate you." I mumbled to him as I fixed my shorts on the way out of the room and ran down the hallway. "Good luck finding the gym!" I yelled back to him as I left the hallway. Just as I rounded the corner I could hear Harley yell one last thing.

"Fuck you, Queens!"