30 Part 2

Harley's POV

I never answered Peter's question. I just shrugged him off with a sly joke about him being the man; he was supposed to make the decisions. He threw a French fry at me for that comment.

We were walking back to the facility now. The Uber had dropped us off at the driveway like Peter said he would now all we had to do was walk down the stupidly long gravel road.

Peter's hand was in mine. He rubbed weird patterns into the back of my hand with his thumb, which I loved. My head rested on his shoulder, trying to steal as much of his heat as I could.

The sun had gone down a while ago and the temperature went with it. It was freezing now and I hated it.  My fingers felt like they might fall off at any given time so imagine my joy when the facility came into view only to have my hand tugged away from the warm building.

"What are you doing? The warmth is that way." I said while pointing behind us. I couldn't see his face but I could tell Peter was smiling.

"Oh come on you big baby, you're going to miss all the fun if you head in now."

"We could have plenty of fun inside. We could cuddle and talk about stupid things and listen to all kinds of music and other really fun things that I can't think of right now because I'm fucking cold."

"We'll go inside in a minute. I need to show you something first." I couldn't help but groan as I let Peter drag me even further away from the facility.

"Are you actually an axe murder or are you just trying to act like one?" I asked when he began walking into the tree line that surrounded the driveway.

"Just acting like one." He states as he pulled a blindfold out from his jean pocket.

"You're actually insane if you think I'm going to let you lead me into the woods in the dark without me being able to see."

"What does the dark have to do with anything?" He chuckled.

"I won't be able to see if you put that on my face and I need to be able to see in the dark."

"First off, thank you for explaining what a blind fold does, that was really helpful." He said sarcastically making me stick my tongue out at him. "Secondly, it's too dark to see anyway so the blind fold doesn't really do anything. It just makes the reveal cooler."

I raise an eyebrow at him while crossing my arms over my chest.

"The faster you put this on the faster you an go inside and get warm."

"Fine." I grumbled as I stuck out my hand for the stupid thing.

Peter only smiled at me before coming behind me and placing the velvet cloth over my eyes.

"If you make me hit anything I'm going to kill you."

"I know you will." He said playful making me want to smack him.

He led me around for a while. At one point I was sure we were going in circles. I was freezing cold and began to hard-core shiver by the time Peter finally came to a stop.

"Are you ready?" He asked. I could tell he was smiling.

"Yes." I answered timidly.

The cloth began to get loose before it was ripped off and I could finally see.

A small fire pit with an already lit fire sat proudly in the middle of the small clearing we were in. Blankets and pillows surrounded the fire from a safe distance making a nice comfy place to sit. Fairy lights dangled from the trees above us, lighting up the space even more.