A Light Show Made From The Heart

A projected field of the undestroyed city surrounded everyone in the area. Fae's expression hadn't changed though. She still remained intent on killing everyone here.

"Why don't you look, Fae? You'll like what you see." said Kye turning everyone's attention to a projection of Fae, Fushimi, and Yata. Fae's dead eyes remained staring at Kye. Suddenly the projections speaks.

"Come on, Fae! I'll buy anything you want just pick a shop." said the holo Fushimi.

"Okay, I wanna go there Fu-chan!" The holo Fae points at a nearby store. The holos disappear and a new scene appears.

"Hey Fae, look what I got you." said the holo Yata. He held one of those scooters you'd push yourself around on. The holo Fae looks frightened at it.

"Don't worry. It has a handle so you won't fall off so easily." Hearing that, holo Fae gives him a big smile and hugs him.

"Thank you, Yata! I love it!" exclaimed the holo Fae.

Anna watched the holos and smiled.

"For someone created as a weapon, she sure does have wishes." she said.

Fae is turned around and staring at the projection. A tear forms and runs down her cheek.

"I...want...that...No! I must eliminate everyone! Die you pathetic people!" She reached out with a hand to use her power to obliterate everyone but nothing happens. Instead her arm is shaking. "Fu-chan...Yata-kun...Mommy…" she said as tears continuously fall down her face.

"ENOUGH! You're breaking my toy!" yelled none other than the dark force in charge of all this chaos. We can call him J for now. He jumped from the roof of a nearby building and landed inside the projection, shattering it. Fae turns to face him.

"I'm not your toy!" she yelled before charging at him with her blade.

"Huh? If you're attacking me, then you don't need that, Fae." said J. He holds up a finger and the blade in Fae's hand disappears. Since she'd been charging him, she ends up running into him, knocking him to the ground.

"Reisi! Shiro! I got him!" called out Fae to the two kings. J chuckled.

"You think it's that easy to capture me." he said.

"No. They can't touch you but we can." said Kye, who comes over to help Fae. J just stares at them, clearly unfazed by their actions and words.

"You know, you're just as much my children as you are hers. Show your father some respect now, kids." said J.

"And let your mother punish your father instead." said Sarah, who'd just entered the scene. J tilts his head back to look at her.

"Well hello there, sweetheart! You weren't ever fond of your 'husband's' plans now, were you?"

"Cut the bullshit. I'm not your wife."

"Just. Let. It. Happen."

"I don't think so." Falchion appears in her hand. J frowned.

"That's mine. You can have the key."

Ignoring J, Sarah stabs Falchion into the ground thinking one day Chrom was going to stab his foot with it. The Keyblade then appears in her hand and she holds it up in the air. Fae and Kye stop holding J down and stand back with the others.

"Finally. Now I can brush myself off." said J, doing just that after getting up. A beam emits from the Keyblade and a barrier appears around the two. Sarah steps back away from Falchion. She then nods for him to come take the blade. He does and also distances himself. They point their blades at each other and say:

"May the best self win."