I Beg Your Love

A few days passed and the girl had finally woken up. The first thing she sees is Saruhiko Fushimi resting against a wall and freaks out.

"A-are you here t-to kill me?" she asked, which made him open his eyes. He looks at her and smirks.

"I don't know. Should I?" he said back.

What kind of an answer is that!? she thought soon realizing that she didn't recognize where she was.

"Where-" she began but was cut off by him.

"You're in the Scepter 4 HQ building." he said.

"Surrounded by Blues." she said mainly to herself.

"And Reds." added Fushimi. He'd apparently heard her. "It's shocking seeing you here, Sarah. What happened at home? You got bored?" he said afterward. She smiled at him.

"You remembered." she said.

"Of course I did. Who wouldn't remember your face." he said with a solemn expression.

Suddenly Fae runs into the room and jumps on Sarah.

"Oof!" breathed Sarah.

"Who're you? Mommy says you're someone important." asked Fae.

"Like hell she's someone important!" scoffed Fushimi, "The writer of this story."

Sarah just smiles at him as if he'd gotten it right. Then she turns to Fae.

"I'm your mother's vessel." she told Fae. Fushimi's eyes glimmered with interest.

"Interesting." he said mainly to himself, "I thought you'd be the god of this story."

Sarah punched Fushimi's shoulder.

"What? You can literally make yourself anything in a story. Maybe that's why Lilianna chose you." he said.

Fae got bored and rushed out of the room to chase down Yata. Sarah stares up at Fushimi, admiring every bit of him.

"Tell me why I fell in love with you again, Fushimi-sama." she said.

Fushimi stared at her with disinterest. "I'm done talking to you." he started to leave.

"It's because of your personality, right? I just like you for who you are." she said reaching out to keep him here.

"Reisi might need me for something." he said before he walked out of the room.

"Fushimi..." said Sarah, quietly calling out to him.

"Silver King, Adolf K. Weismann has joined us, sir. Including those of his clan." said a blue clansman to Reisi.

"Yay! Black Doggy's here! And Neko-chan!" said Fae, who was jumping up and down in excitement next to Reisi. She'd given up chasing Yata when he'd grown impatient and decided to go out eliminating black clansmen.

Neko jumped back at hearing her speak like that. Shiro looked at Fae with interest. And Kuroh just gave her an intent stare.

"Good doggy!" said Fae, patting Kuroh on the head. Kuroh looked stupified at that and then his face suddenly turned red in embarrassment.

Reisi and everyone else managed not to laugh at that.

"I'm guessing you're here to help eliminate the problem." said Reisi, pointing up.

"Adolf is gonna help us fight the big bad darkness!" yelled Fae.

"Fae, keep it down a bit. You don't need to yell." said Reisi.

"Yes, Blue Reisi."

Reisi ignored that. Shiro smiled at their interaction.

"Fae's right. I might have a plan to destroy the darkness for good." said Shiro.

"Red, Blue, Silver help Mommy take Jack back home to realm of darkness." said Fae as if she already knew what the plan was.

"Well, Scepter 4 will help by keeping our building safeguarded from the black clansmen to keep a safe place for us and our clans." said Reisi, not wanting to put up an offensive fort.

"Red can be offense, Blue can be defense, and Silver can be...?" Fae tilts her head to the side in thought. Then, "Fushimi and I can be support for Reds!"

Everybody just stares at Fae.

"She really is a distracted girl." said Kuroh.

"Just don't say her full first name." said Reisi.

"What happens when you do?" asked Shiro.

"We could put her on the offense with Homra then." said Reisi.

"I guess we'll see when the time comes." said Shiro.

"Why Fushimi, Fae?" asked Reisi.

"Fushimi have both auras. So he has purple like me." she shows a purple flame of her aura to everyone.

"You need anything, Captain?" asked Fushimi, who'd just walked into the office of the Blue King. He stared silently at Fae's palm.

"Fushimi, show us your aura." ordered Reisi.

"But sir-" began Fushimi.

"Fushimi."

"Yes, sir." he then did the same exact thing Fae did to show them his aura. It was purple and he didn't like it. He especially didn't consider Fae to be his king considering how energetic she was. But there was one side he liked about her.

"Facade?" he looked at Fae.

"Hm?" she looked at him, puzzled.

"Wanna spar?"

"Fushimi!" interjected Reisi.

"With pleasure." a crude grin spread across her lips as she replied to him.

"Okay but if she wins, you'll be her new clansman." said Reisi already having a compromise in mind.

"What!?" exclaimed Fushimi.

"We'll also go with her plan as well." added Reisi.

"Sounds good." said Fae.