Chapter 22

Hmmm... should I take the mermaid dress or the princess dress?

Ugh! What troubles a bride to be has to go through, right? If you all have still not noticed me, Miracle Mars, soon to be Miracle King has come to do some dress shopping.

"Miracle? Seriously! Choose one already. You have been standing in front that mirror for so long. I am tired now." Hazel whined and huffed her ass down on the couch that was provided by the shop. She can be really irritating at times.

"Did you see the newspaper? The news of your wedding has spread out throughout the world. Famous romancist Miracle Mars to marry long time sweetheart/Billionaire Kayden King." Samantha informed them.

"Wow. Seriously? Well, during my time it was Famous Billionaire Idiot married idiotic secretary and living happily ever after." My mother said trying to crack a joke. Honestly, I didn't feel like laughing. It was almost true. My father was a big time jerk, but to my mother and me he was a big softy.

"Mum, that was really lame and not to forget true."

"Miss. Miracle Mars are you saying that father is idiotic?" Of course she would point that out and forget that somehow she herself called them idiots. Well, that's my mother for you.

I just shrugged my shoulders and went back to look back at the dresses. Ugh! Why can't I find the right dress? So annoying.

"Why don't you try that one on?" Samantha pointed at a dress in a corner of the store.

It was a short dress with a deep neck and beautiful work over the neckline. It was as if the dress was just made for me. The dress was absolutely stunning. It shone like sun shines and spreads its light after a rain storm. The brightness of the dress amused me.

I almost choked on my own saliva, died amd went to heaven. The material of the dress was so soft. It was as if made of clouds.

Oh My lovely goodness! This is it. This is the one for me.

"Dude! This is so effing pretty. Sammy, you my bitch are a effin smarty." Hazel exclaimed as all of us squealed in joy.

"Now that you have your dress, what about Kayden's tux?" Mum asked looking at me. Did she really expect me to do that? Nope! Not happening.

"Mum, no. He can choose his own tux. I am not helping him. This time it has to him. He has to choose his tux. I chose one for him during his prom too. No mum, no!"

"Geez, relax there bridezilla. I'll ask Nella to do something. You know how busy these three men are always, don't you?"

"I don't care. Tell them to do it themselves." With that said, we all exited the store with the dress selected and paid.

Oh! I just realized that I haven't introduced myself properly.

Hello, I am Miracle Mars, daughter to billionaire Ethan Mars and his one and only wife Holly Mars. I am engaged and soon to be married to Kayden King.

And not to forget, by profession I am an author of many series and romance books. A hardcore romantic and my love story itself was a story in itself.

Today here I am standing in front of all you, introducing my new book. A story of me and my very own billionaire sweetheart.

Today, we are releasing our book 'The Mutual Attraction'. I hope you all enjoy reading our story and pray for us to have a happy life together.

Thanks a lot every one.

- Miracle Mars.

************************************

A/N : HELLO EVERYONE!

So its Miracle's pov. Though it is not much. How did you like it?

So do you want me to do a pov for Kayden as well?

And no this is not the last chapter.

Enjoy reading all :)

Love trish..