Chapter 11

Miracle was in a good mood that day. For the first time, she had ever felt so happy around someone. Kayden had been a complete gentleman for the night, cracking silly jokes, which were not perverted. Pulling out the chair for her, wiping spilled food from the side of her lips. He held her hand tightly as strangers came and asked for her autograph and pictures of them together. He was proudly announcing their engagement to random people. It was like starting over. She felt like she was the only girl he had eyes for.

             The walk on the beach was definitely a sight to see, just as she had presumed. The sky was beautifully lit with stars shining high up and the full moon guiding them. The waves hitting the sea shore seemed like a beautiful lullaby. With their hands clasped tightly, they observed the beauty of the night sky.

                  Miracle mustered up the courage to look at him, only to find him looking back at her. Their lips just a few centimeters apart from meeting each other. For the first time, she felt the need to succumb to her own feelings. She wanted to kiss him, to feel his lips on hers. She wanted to give her heart to him. She wanted to give up her fears and become his and make him hers. Physically, emotionally, any possible way. She wanted to lose control.

           And that is what I did. I lost control.

                       Miracle felt dizzy because of the heavy make out session they were having, back in their room. After telling him awkwardly about her wish to kiss him, he had lead her to the hotel room, without any delay.

                       His kisses were strong and demanding. His eager hands exploring every inch of her skin. Her eyes were slowly drooping close as she gave away into the nostalgic feeling. Never had she felt this anxious. Her nerves were all alert.

               Kayden lifted up her camisole ever so slowly, memorizing every feature of her body.

                "So beautiful, baby. You are like a beautiful minx sent here to tempt me." Kayden said, kissing her once again.

                      Miracle was spell-bound. Everything felt like a dream to her. But then again, which good thing has stayed long enough to enjoy it thoroughly.

                      Kayden's phone was ringing continuously. They had ignored it for sometime. But now it was irritating her to no end.

                 "Just pick it up and get it over with." Miracle said, frustrated at his stupid phone. She should have confiscated it before they came here. That would have been better.

                           "Sorry. I'll be back immediately. I promise."

                 "Whatever."

                Miracle knew she sounded like a spoiled brat, but she wanted Kayden all to herself. At least for the next fourteen days. She watched Kayden's back as he made his way to the balcony.