Chapter 15

"Miracle, are you sure? Do you really want to get out right now?" Hazel asked tentatively, as she peeked out of the window.

                          After handing over Dante and Jared to Officer Beckham, Miracle had called Hazel up to spend the night with her. She didn't want to stay alone or go to the hospital. Going to the hospital and staring at Kayden laying on the bed without moving would have lead her into depression. She had no time for that. Miracle had a psychopath to catch. She was not going to sit and grieve over something that cannot be changed. There isn't anything that she could do about Kayden being shot, but she can definitely prevent such events from happening in the future. They had taken, this stalker thing, very lightly, thinking someone was playing an unnecessary prank. But the shit turned out to be serious. And now it was time for her to be serious.

                              "Yes, why do you ask?" Miracle said as she stepped out of the door. Only to be bombarded with millions of questions by the reporters, who were pushing and crowding on to ask her questions. For a moment Miracle was shocked at the sight, Hazel's reassuring hand on her shoulder reminded her of the incident that had taken place the previous day. 

                                  "Miss.Mars, is it true that Mr.King was shot?" asked a lady reporter, while cursing at the other reporter who was pushing her. Miracle just nodded, not trusting her voice or her tone. She was in no mood to be polite today. She did not trust herself at the moment, one wrong move and she have killed someone. And the next question just did it for her.

                           "Miss.Mars, are you sure it was a murder attempt and not suicide? We all know Mr.King was going through some tough times these days."

                           "Are you blind or do you just simply refuse to consider a fact that is infront of your eyes? Mr.King was in no way under any stress. Yes, we were being threatened, but not to the point were he would go and commit suicide. And if you call, someone else pulling the trigger to end your life as suicide, you are free to feel so. But remember one thing, Kayden was not or is not someone who would end his own life. So watch you what you say about him. I do not appreciate someone pointing fingers at Kayden. No more questions. Thank you!" with that Miracle made her way towards her car with Hazel on her toes before anyone else could ask questions.

                            Within 10 minutes, they were parking the car near the hospital. Not a single word shared between them during the car ride. Hazel knew how vicious Miracle's tongue could, when in anger. There was nothing that she could do to calm her down. Miracle had called her up during the night and they had, had a heart to heart before Hazel had fallen asleep by 4 in the morning. Even then, Hazel was vaguely aware of Miracle tossing and turning, definitely trying to figure out who was the mastermind behind everything. If only she could help Miracle in anyway.