Chapter 16

Miracle really hated the person who was trying to wake her up. She had not slept so peacefully since a very, very long time. Who did this annoying person think she was to wake her up? She had a sudden urge to strangle that person and at the same time she felt like pouting and throwing a tantrum.

                     "Mrs.King, please wake up. We need to check the patient and the visiting hours are over. Mrs.King-" Miracle lifted her head groggily and turned to look at the woman who was hell bent on waking her up, when a she felt a sudden jolt of pain at the back of her neck. She tried to smooth down the pain by massaging it a bit, but all went in vain. The woman, who turned out to be a nurse, shook her head and moved to stand behind the chair, where she had been sitting last night and had eventually fallen asleep. 

                                "Does this feel good?" asked the nurse while massaging her neck and shoulders.

                                      "Uh... Yes. Thank you so much. I didn't realize when I slept off." Miracle said with an apologetic tone. She was aware it was against hospital policy to let anyone other than the patient to spend the night. She was greatly thankful that they had made an exception for her. She had make sure not to break any more rules.

                                   "It's alright. Mrs.King, you should go home and freshen up. We have to check up the patient, Doctor will be here soon. Umm... you've got some drool over there." The nurse said hesitantly, pointing at the side of her face. Miracle felt a blush of embarrassment creep up her face as she wiped off the dried drool off her face. Kayden was still peacefully asleep, looking like the God that he is. 

                              "Oh, and Mrs.King, there is some paparazzi outside. If you do not wish to face them, go to the reception desk and ask for Mathew. He will show you the back gate." 

                                  "Thank you so much." Miracle gave her a grateful smile. She had noticed how she kept calling her Mrs.King. Rather than correcting her, she had just gone along with it. Well at least the good nurse hadn't tried to ogle on Kayden.

                                       As the nurse had informed, there was a storm of paparazzi waiting outside the gate. Miracle had silently asked the receptionist for Mathew. The young guy had arrived immediately within a short notice and had safely guided her to car. Miracle had thanked him and zoomed off in her car before any reporter could even take a slight glance at her. She really wasn't in a mood to deal with annoying questions. She just wanted to go home, take a good shower and sit and write for sometime. She wanted to give her mind a break from all the stress. the best way to do that was to write. Little did she know, Hazel and Samantha had already made a plan for the whole day. 

                                 Miracle was bombarded with hugs and kisses as soon as she had opened the door. After almost fifteen minutes of non-stop screaming, Hazel and Sammy had calmed down. They currently stood in front of her grinning like evil twins.

                                    "How did you two get in my house?" Miracle asked suspiciously as she made her way to couch in the living room.

                             "You really don't know where to hide your key." Sammy said with a smirk on her face.