Chapter 6

To say Miracle was furious, was like comparing an elephant and a small red ant. Miracle had a major headache from all the drama that took place. And hence, here she was sitting at the back of the car with Hazel, who was constantly trying to make her feel better. But, that was ticking her off even more. 

                        "Caley, look at the bright side. You are getting married to one of the most wanted bachelors in this field of multi-billion business. And he cares about, he will keep you happy. That's what matters the most right?" Hazel stated softly and carefully.

           She had never been so scared of Miracle in her entire lifetime as she was now. Sure, there were times when her and Mikey had managed to set her off the edge. But never had she reacted the way she was now. It was scarey enough to set a Giant monster running off the hills. Miracle's legs were continiously shaking, a sign that she was felling beyond restless, which usually meant she wanted to beat the shit out of someone. Even in their High-school days, Miracle had shown these signs. And this happened only if anyone had tried bullying her or Mikey for being friends with a Multi-billionaire Heiress. According the those highschool kids, they were not fit or rich enough to be Miracle's friends. But that's a story for another time. Coming out of her thoughts, Hazel realized that Miracle had still not replied. Hazel glanced at Michael through the rear view mirror. For a mili-second their eyes met and Hazel had gotten the message loud and clear.

                       Calm down this little tiger before she enters her house, or else the next thing you know her apartment is burning along with Kayden inside it. With that thought, Hazel cautiously placed her hand on Miracle's, which probably was an error. Miracle's roaring voice had sent Hazel flying to the very corner of the seat, clutching her hands near her chest, just in case her heart decided to break her ribcage and come out.

                    "SO WHAT? SO WHAT IF HE WILL KEEP ME HAPPY? AND WHY DO YOU EVEN THINK HE WILL? THE ASSHOLE DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGIZE FOR LAST TIME NEITHER DID HE HAVE THE CURTSY TO COME TO ME AND ASK FOR MARRIAGE! PROPERLY, LIKE ANY OTHER HUMAN BEING ON THIS PLANET. THAT BARBARIAN NEEDS TO KNOW THAT HE IS IN THE WRONG ERA. AND IF HE WANTS TO SURVIVE HERE, HE NEEDS TO KNOW THE RULES. TODAY! TODAY HE ESCAPED, HOW LONG WILL HE THOUGH? HE FINALLY HAS TO FACE ME! AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT HE IS AWARE OF MY THOUGHTS LOUD AND CLEAR. Okay, you can start driving now, Michael." Miracle added calmly at the end of her frustrated rant. Hazel didn't even realize that Michael had stopped driving, while Miracle of screaming her lungs out. After taking a few deep breaths, Miracle had come forward and enveloped Hazel into a tight hug.

                   "I am sorry for scaring you, Hazey. And Mikey I apologize for making you stop the car." Miracle said, sincerity shinning like stars in her green eyes. Both of them just smiled as Michael flicked Miracle's forehead affectionately and started driving. Both of them were aware, Miracle's calm, for now, nature was like the calm before the storm. A raging storm that was going to be Kayden's doom. He sure knew how to mess with the wrong person.

                         Miracle's next day started with her barging into Kayden's office to catch hold of him. Which she was quite successful in, all thanks to Dante. It had been two hours since she had entered Kayden's office, there was absolutely no sign of Kayden. As far as she knew, Kayden never ran late. He was the most punctual person when it came to work. Half of his revolved around work, although not like her dad, who was so into it, that he even spent some nights in the office. But that lost time was made on Sundays, when they out for family picnics along with the Kings. Those were the most joyful memories of her life. Now that she thought about it, Kayden was much better when he was younger. As the age was catching up to him, instead of maturing, he was behaving more like a snotty, bratty, teenager. She didn't like this Kayden one bit.