Chapter 14

"So, suddenly you get an email, saying you have stalker? What sort of sick joke is that?" asked Holly with a horrid look on her face.

                                      "Sort of. Honestly, I am not worried about myself. I am worried more about Kayden. For some reason all of this seems like a scam to hurt him. I am acting more like an indirect bait. Now, I just have to find a way to destroy this  so called stalker before he causes any major damages."

                          "Honey, are you sure? It is a lot to handle, you know. You can always come and stay with us." Holly tried to reason with her daughter. No matter how close they were, Miracle was still her daughter and she would always come first. And now when danger was lurking around her, she couldn't think about anything else other than protecting her daughter.

                                 "Mom, you know I can't leave him. He wants to protect me, but the fool isn't aware of the threats that might end his life. So, no. I am not coming back to stay with you, unless this mess is solved."

                             "And, here I was thinking, only men were protective of their women. Anyways, come on lets go. We have an appointment with the designer for your dress." Holly said, as she dragged Miracle out after paying for the stuff they had bought. 

                              "Mom, Kay is going to come pick me up from the designer, we'll drop you home on the way." Her mother just hummed in response as they made their way towards the boutique.

                                           "Oh, honey! You look exquisite. This one suits you just perfect." 

                                     "Mom! You said the same about the previous eight dresses." Miracle whined.