Chapter 10

Being poked to the point of insanity was something Kayden had gotten used since the very beginning. That was just how Miracle's mind worked. She believed poking someone was the easiest way to wake them up. Right now was no exception. Miracle was continuously poking his cheeks and talking in baby voice, God only knows why.

                     "Wakey-Wakey, Kay-Kay, Baby. We have a long way to go, you can sleep on the way to the hotel."

                   "Five more minutes, Miracle." Kayden said snuggling closer to her and holding her even more tightly. 

                     "Kayden, other passengers are about to board the plane. Get up, already." 

                     "I told you, just five more minutes." he whined like a baby, whose mother had refused him more candy.

                   "Fine then. I'll just call the manager and tell him to book another room for you. Since, you want to sleep all day." That caught his attention. Within seconds he was up and rushing towards the departure door. Miracle just shook her head and smiled at his childish behavior. On the way she smiled and thanked the Air Hostess for letting them stay a bit longer, to which she just gave a kind. Miracle was sure, the airplane staff was pissed at Kayden's childishness. 

                            A limousine had picked them up from the airport. Although while booking Miracle had specifically told them not to send any sort of luxury, she would not be paying for it. But the manager had insisted on sending the limousine, saying it was on the hotel. And isn't it human tendency to happily accept what is provided free to them? Well, at least that's what Miracle thought. 

                    This time Kayden was wide awake and it was Miracle who was feeling extremely exhausted. This time Miracle wanted to make efforts to get to know Kayden romantically. She wanted to experience what his past girlfriends had. She wanted to know how Kayden was as a boyfriend, not the perverted one. Though she didn't mind him being that way, that was another story. 

                  "Kay?" she called out for him softly. Kayden hummed in response. "Do you mind if I sleep for sometime? We have two more hours of travelling left."

                  "Sure. You must be exhausted. Here take this and the eye mask." Kayden said handing her the neck pillow and eye mask. Miracle shook her from side to side and moved closer to him. She patted his lap and laid her head on it, letting out a content sigh.