Chapter 38&39

(For the ones who already have read start reading from the capital letters for the one's who haven't start reading here)

For just a minute everything seems to disappear.

for just a minute it's just Zayn and I.

for just a minute nothing matters.

for just a minute I allow happiness.

"It's starting to rain" Zayn says and I look up at the sky. I feel the raindrops fall on my skin. making their way to my neck. I smile not caring about myself.

"I love you Zayn" I suddenly say.

His arms pull me closer to him and I giggle.

"Arianna Tomlinson, I love you more than everything in this world, will you join me -after our exams- on my trip around the world?"

"w-what?" I stutter.

"I'm going to travel the world like I told your father and I'm asking you to join me, cause well you're my world"

I honestly don't know what I want. I don't know what I want with my future.

"I need to think about that" I whisper.

"that's cool" he says and grins.

"what?" I ask.

He grabs my hand and places it on his man parts. I feel it's hard and turn red. I quickly look around.

"maybe I should learn you how to have car sex"

I laugh softly and he looks at me hopefully.

"maybe we shouldn't have sex in a car." I say.

He pushes my hand against his hard member and moans. he moves my hand like he is jerking himself off with my hand. No not really jerking off but whatever he's doing.

"Please babe, I need you right now" I laugh again and he grins.

"Why now?" I ask. "And I'm on my period" I add.

"That doesn't matter babe and it's not my fault your so sexy when your wet" he says. "don't you want me to fuck you? to make you feel good and make you cum?"

his words make my lower parts tingle and I know I want him right now.

"Okay... but do you have a condom?" he laughs and i guess he has one.

"Of course I have one babe" he laughs again.

"always need one with you around" I grin and he takes my hand in his.

He opens one of the back doors and I already know it's gonna be a struggle. He takes of his shirt and places it on the seat.

"Lay down with your perfect bum on top of my shirt" he demands. I do as he says without hesitation.

He takes off my jeans and panties and closes the car door after he got in. He takes off his own jeans and boxers and drops them next to the seat. It's all a bit fucked up and we don't have that much space but it's going alright.

I'm not exactly laying down but my back leans against the other door.

He takes a condom out from a package from underneath the front seat. he grins at me and I smile back.

"What if we get caught?"I ask worried.

"That's the exciting part" he says and kisses me.

Damn I love this boy

FOR THE ONES WHO HAVE READ 40 START READING HERE

He puts on the condom and he has to bend his legs to get in the right place.

"Here we go babe" he says and kisses me.

It hurts when he enters me but, I guess it will always hurt. He starts moving and the pain slowly eases away turning into pleasure. The temperature starts getting higher just as his speed. I moan an feel that I'm close to cumming. He also moans my name and I pull him down kissing him. My Nails digging in his back making huge scratches that will hurt after but I'm to busy to care.

"Damn I love you Arianna" the fact that he says Arianna instead of Ari when he says I love you makes me feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

"Zayn" I moan into our kiss well close to screaming but the kiss muffels it all. "I love you too Zayn" I say and with that I cum moaning his name.

He thrusts a few more times and moans my name with every thrust. It makes me feel good and wanted it makes me feel loved. He cums in the condom while moaning my name.

He kisses me and I smile into the kiss.

"Zayn?" I ask pushing him away softly. "We should get some sleep" I say realizing it's late.

"Yeah we should" he says smiling.

Putting your clothes on in a car is a huge challenge like wow! It isn't even normal how hard it is to put on your pants while being in a car with 2 persons.

I wrap my old plug up in a lost paper and throw it out of the window. Yeah I know it isn't good but I ain't going outside.

Zayn is also dressed, well except for his shirt and he gets out of the car. He gets into the front seat and I flinch when his door slams shut.

I move his shirt away and fold my legs taking the space I have. I lean against the seat and close my eyes for just a minute.

When I open them I see we're almost back at his house. Just a few streets away.

When we pass Niall's house I see the lights are still on.

"Zayn can we stop" he nods and parks the car infront of Niall his house. I jump out and walk over to the door.

I open the door with the key I once got from him and walk in. Loud laughs are heard and I smile.

I feel an arm wrap around my waist and I smile bigger.

As I walk further into Niall's house I hear a laugh that I have heard once or twice but I don't recognize it.

I walk into Niall's living room and almost scream. Next to Kayla there's the one and only Harry Styles...