8 (Arianna)

Not edited
»»»

I wait till he left the street and sit on my porch for a while, trying to figure out what I want. I like Harry's attention but when he kissed me there was nothing. It's as if I only like it when he flirts with me but not when he actually has me.

Do I like to lead people on? That's one of the worst things someone could do. Am I doing that to Harry? Maybe it's because he's a womaniser. Maybe... Am I ever sure he's a womaniser? What am I sure of?

I see two dogs enter the street. Their leashes held by my brother and Zayn. I frown. They're walking the dog together? Where's Jack?

I wonder what they've been talking about. When they're a little closer I can see Louis' unamused face.

What did Zayn tell him? That's the first sentence running through my mind when Louis' annoyed eyes land on me and turn disappointed.

I stand up and walk over to them. "Hey." I say and they stop walking as I crouch down next to Chocolate and he pants excitedly trying to lick my face.

"Hey." Zayn says and I immediately notice the look Zayn is giving me. It's as if he's trying to say 'I'm sorry'. What did he do?

"Hey." There's a bitter tone in Louis' voice and I look up at him trying to figure out how I will explain everything. How I will explain the fact I'm getting those lessons from Zayn.

"Looks like a family gathering I'm taking off." Zayn says dismissing himself and I want to tell him to stay but I don't. I stand still staring at Louis waiting for him to speak up.

"Zayn told me everything." He says his voice not holding anger but his undertone is disappointed. He is disappointed in me. For agreeing to something like that.

"I can explain?" I try but it sounds more like a question.

"How will you justify staying over at someone's house after you just met them? How will you justify him allowing you to stay over that's kind of creepy don't you think." He continues walking and I speak up trying to ease his mind.

"Louis nothing ha-"

"Oh shut it. If you wanna throw away your life for some boy be my guest but do realise boys like that don't fall for girls like you." His words surprise me and I frown. "Girls like me?"

"Desperate." His words cut through me like a knife as I stare at him shock. I thought siblings were supposed to support each other not bring each other down.

I shake my head feeling sudden rage build up in my chest. My own brother thinks I'm desperate!

"I am not desperate." I protests and he chuckles sarcastically opening the front door. "Your actions prove other wise." He says looking at me with utter disapproval in his eyes and then he slams the door in my face.

Something inside me snaps. I can feel my feet taking me across the street and here I am banging on Zayn's door blinded by rage. His dog starts barking but I don't care.

It doesn't take long for him to open up. "Who gave you the right?" I spit, making he frown. "My brother now thinks I'm some slut thanks to you." I say feeling tears build up in my eyes. This is not what I wanted. This is not how I wanted all of this to work out.