7 (Arianna)

Not edited

»»»

"Me?" I ask loving the attention I'm getting even thought it's just him visiting. But he's visiting me.

"Yes you." He says his eyes intensely staring into mine and I can feel my heart beating faster. It's something about him. Something that makes him sexy and that something could make any girls heart beat faster.

"Why me?" I ask hoping to hear him confirm that he is in fact going to fall in love with me. It would make my day.

"Because you're a nice person and I like hanging out with you." He says and I smile brightly maybe a little too bright. Liam would've told me -if he had been here- that I was trying too hard but Liam isn't here. Harry is.

"Well in that case come in." I say throwing open the door for him and he smiles. When he walks past me I breath in through my nose. He smells just like a spring day. Fresh but soft.

"Why did you come over?" I ask while he pets chocolate on the head. She likes him as well. He crouches down next to the dog giving her the attention she's always wanted.

"I noticed you weren't in school." He says and my heart skips a beat when I realise he noticed that. My classmates usually don't miss me when I'm not there. But Harry did. He's not even a classmate.

"Oh." I breath not knowing what to say. "Do you want to go do something with me?" He asks now getting back up again and his eyes focused on me.

"Like what?" I ask and he shrugs slowly adverting his eyes to the pictures on the wall. "Like grabbing some lunch." He says and I nod quickly pull him back towards the door so he will stop looking at the embarrassing baby pictures of me and my brother. He has seen the before when he was here with Liam but I don't need him focusing on details.

"Eager." He teases making me blush and look away. I open the door and push him outside while he just chuckles finding it way more amusing than me.

"Where are we going to grab lunch?" I ask and check the time. My mom won't be home for another few hours. My brother could come home any moment to walk the dog.

"Where do you want to go?" He asks and I shake my head. I don't want to pick. What if I pick something he doesn't like?

"Uh you can pick." I I say suddenly feeling a little shy and he nods slowly. "How about sushi?" He asks and I can feel my face light up and I smile brightly. "Sushi is just fine." I say and he nods a satisfied look on his face.

"Let's go." He says and we starts walking down the street. I want to say something funny. I want to make him laugh. Guys like funny girls right

I wonder if me going out with Harry will upset Zayn. I doubt it. It's not like we're on a date or anything. Plus Zayn just wants my body and if he doesn't get it I'm sure there's many girls who would love to take my place.

»»»

"Oh my god." I sigh frustratedly while trying for maybe the 20th time to pick up a sushi roll with chopsticks. He laughs at me and I blush. How does it come my hands aren't capable of picking them up. I usually eat sushi at home... with a fork.

"You're holding them wrong." He says sticking out his hand. "Hold them like I do."

I copy his hold and try again but fail miserably. "Oh fuck it." I say throwing them on my in frustration. "I'm going to ask for-"